YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on November 20, 2010
As soon as i saw this game i had to get it. After having played through Mario vs DK 94', Mario vs DK Advance, and Mario vs DK 2: March of the minis i pretty much knew what i was in for. Lots of brain teaseing puzzles that start off easy and get pretty challenging. Then some special hard levels you can unlock with real skill. There is a good amount of play and some challenge for those just looking to see the main story levels. But for those like myself who want to 100% the game it gets pretty damn challeging. In this game they do trophys for beating the high score instead of stars. But in order to get even close to the high score you have to collect every coin, letter card, and mario coin in each level as well as beat them quickly. Unlike in Mario Vs DK 2 you can't directly control the minis anymore. Speed, timing, and planning ahead now play an even bigger role.

I'm very happy with this purchase and hope anyone else who gets it feels the same. Thanks Nintendo!
on January 14, 2011
I bought this for our son for Christmas, I became the hero of the season! He has been playing non-stop and is near finishing already :D
on January 14, 2011
This game is so fun my nephew is not allowed to play it all the time or he would not put it down.
on November 22, 2012
eu comprei ano passado para meus filhos, eles adoraram. a qualidade e otima e a condicao excelente. a entrega foi super rapida e a qualidade e execelente.

I bought last year for my kids, they loved it. and optimal quality and excellent condition. delivery was super fast and the quality and excelent.
on March 4, 2011
I got this game for my son that is 4 yrs old he likes the game but it is a little to advance for him on the other hand his dad plays it all the time and love it!!!
on July 29, 2011
First off, I hate myself too for that terrible and obvious title. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem is pretty great. I honestly had a hard time putting it down and probably would have beaten the game in one sitting had I not forced myself to stop here and there. You get your initial run through the game which is over somewhat fast even if you go and try to collect all the collectibles and master the mini-games. But once you think you're done, round 2 begins and that's where the real challenge is. Suddenly you're stuck with multiple types of toys (which you saw every now and then in the normal mode) that have to enter the exit door in a specific order. It gets pretty intense and you can't complete the levels due to blind luck as much. This game is well worth the asking price no matter what it is (within reason...) so grab it post-haste!
on December 19, 2010
It added some new things compared to the previous version but also lacked some as well. Its a very interesting game, but the second tier kinda let me down. When you pass all of the levels and probably get enough metals and mario coins it opens up another level where the character is not only limited to mario (princess, donky kong, mushroom and another princess) and the sequence that passes the goal matters. I thought they would have changed the layout a bit but it was actually the same when there was only mario. But it still is a very interesting game and it takes a while to pass all of it. It also has wifi so you can download and stuff...overall its a great game!!
on July 24, 2013
(Review written by my ten year old son) In a lot of cases this game is better than other Mario vs. Donkey Kong games. When building a level it gives you more information, for example, where you are going to land when you bounce on a spring. Also, when you fight Donkey Kong, the fights are different than the fights in Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again. Most of the levels contain things that levels in Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again and Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis on the Move don't have. Also it tells the story of when Donkey Kong first meets the woman in the red dress. This is an extremely fun game and I recommend that you buy it.
on May 15, 2014
My 5 year old bought this with his allowance, and he loves it! It took him a little while to figure out some of the harder levels, but he kept at ot and has beaten the final boss more often than I have! There's also a "construction zone" where he can.create his own levels. Overall, we're happy with this game.
on March 17, 2011
I bought this game for my 7 year old twins. It is a smart game that makes kids think while keeping them entertained. I have played it myself and find it very addictive and engaging, both for adults and kids. Overall great game value for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.