Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 22, 2018
Son loves it.
on August 13, 2017
Shipped really fast came the day 2 days after ordering. In great condition without the case of course and plays really easily no problems at all feels like i bought it from a store brand new other than the already made accounts on the game but i just deleted those and started all over . 10/10 would buy again if needed to.
on July 29, 2011
First off, I hate myself too for that terrible and obvious title. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem is pretty great. I honestly had a hard time putting it down and probably would have beaten the game in one sitting had I not forced myself to stop here and there. You get your initial run through the game which is over somewhat fast even if you go and try to collect all the collectibles and master the mini-games. But once you think you're done, round 2 begins and that's where the real challenge is. Suddenly you're stuck with multiple types of toys (which you saw every now and then in the normal mode) that have to enter the exit door in a specific order. It gets pretty intense and you can't complete the levels due to blind luck as much. This game is well worth the asking price no matter what it is (within reason...) so grab it post-haste!
on January 23, 2012
I bought this game,Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!, for my 7 year old nephew and after a few lame starts we managed to get past the 1st few levels and then found it was training you to further your goals. I am 61 and my Nephew and I played it continuously for hours. It seems to be somewhat addictive. I found myself picking it up every time he laid it down to continue playing...This is a completely fun game and every kid ( even us old kids ) needs to have this fun game.
on December 26, 2017
Bought for 10 year old as Christmas Gift - works well with her DS2 and is a big hit!
on February 20, 2016
Game was delivered on time and I was completely satisfied with the way you all handled everything thanks for everything
on May 15, 2014
My 5 year old bought this with his allowance, and he loves it! It took him a little while to figure out some of the harder levels, but he kept at ot and has beaten the final boss more often than I have! There's also a "construction zone" where he can.create his own levels. Overall, we're happy with this game.
on April 15, 2017
Son loves it
on February 14, 2018
Fun game easy to play..seller shipped fast...
on November 27, 2016
fun game for grandson!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.