Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on April 15, 2017
Son loves it
on July 29, 2011
First off, I hate myself too for that terrible and obvious title. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem is pretty great. I honestly had a hard time putting it down and probably would have beaten the game in one sitting had I not forced myself to stop here and there. You get your initial run through the game which is over somewhat fast even if you go and try to collect all the collectibles and master the mini-games. But once you think you're done, round 2 begins and that's where the real challenge is. Suddenly you're stuck with multiple types of toys (which you saw every now and then in the normal mode) that have to enter the exit door in a specific order. It gets pretty intense and you can't complete the levels due to blind luck as much. This game is well worth the asking price no matter what it is (within reason...) so grab it post-haste!
on May 9, 2017
I think I remember it because I didn't order it but i. Don't remember of the idem
Please check it for me please
on December 19, 2010
It added some new things compared to the previous version but also lacked some as well. Its a very interesting game, but the second tier kinda let me down. When you pass all of the levels and probably get enough metals and mario coins it opens up another level where the character is not only limited to mario (princess, donky kong, mushroom and another princess) and the sequence that passes the goal matters. I thought they would have changed the layout a bit but it was actually the same when there was only mario. But it still is a very interesting game and it takes a while to pass all of it. It also has wifi so you can download and stuff...overall its a great game!!
on February 18, 2016
on January 23, 2012
I bought this game,Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!, for my 7 year old nephew and after a few lame starts we managed to get past the 1st few levels and then found it was training you to further your goals. I am 61 and my Nephew and I played it continuously for hours. It seems to be somewhat addictive. I found myself picking it up every time he laid it down to continue playing...This is a completely fun game and every kid ( even us old kids ) needs to have this fun game.
on May 15, 2014
My 5 year old bought this with his allowance, and he loves it! It took him a little while to figure out some of the harder levels, but he kept at ot and has beaten the final boss more often than I have! There's also a "construction zone" where he can.create his own levels. Overall, we're happy with this game.
on December 26, 2011
I have not played the other mini mario related game, so I can not compare or tell if is any good to buy the two titles.

PROS
Really entertaining.
Not so hard, but I have played some levels several times to get all the prizes.
Nice graphics, even when you don't buy a puzzle game for the graphics.

CONS
Not very long.
Small graphics, as a lot of the Nintendo DS titles.

Overall, a very nice game for those looking for puzzle games
on November 22, 2012
eu comprei ano passado para meus filhos, eles adoraram. a qualidade e otima e a condicao excelente. a entrega foi super rapida e a qualidade e execelente.

I bought last year for my kids, they loved it. and optimal quality and excellent condition. delivery was super fast and the quality and excelent.
on February 20, 2016
Game was delivered on time and I was completely satisfied with the way you all handled everything thanks for everything

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.