Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 13, 2017
Shipped really fast came the day 2 days after ordering. In great condition without the case of course and plays really easily no problems at all feels like i bought it from a store brand new other than the already made accounts on the game but i just deleted those and started all over . 10/10 would buy again if needed to.
on January 22, 2018
Son loves it.
on April 15, 2017
Son loves it
on July 29, 2011
First off, I hate myself too for that terrible and obvious title. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem is pretty great. I honestly had a hard time putting it down and probably would have beaten the game in one sitting had I not forced myself to stop here and there. You get your initial run through the game which is over somewhat fast even if you go and try to collect all the collectibles and master the mini-games. But once you think you're done, round 2 begins and that's where the real challenge is. Suddenly you're stuck with multiple types of toys (which you saw every now and then in the normal mode) that have to enter the exit door in a specific order. It gets pretty intense and you can't complete the levels due to blind luck as much. This game is well worth the asking price no matter what it is (within reason...) so grab it post-haste!
on December 19, 2010
It added some new things compared to the previous version but also lacked some as well. Its a very interesting game, but the second tier kinda let me down. When you pass all of the levels and probably get enough metals and mario coins it opens up another level where the character is not only limited to mario (princess, donky kong, mushroom and another princess) and the sequence that passes the goal matters. I thought they would have changed the layout a bit but it was actually the same when there was only mario. But it still is a very interesting game and it takes a while to pass all of it. It also has wifi so you can download and stuff...overall its a great game!!
on February 18, 2016
on November 10, 2017
fun
on December 26, 2017
Bought for 10 year old as Christmas Gift - works well with her DS2 and is a big hit!
on January 23, 2012
I bought this game,Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!, for my 7 year old nephew and after a few lame starts we managed to get past the 1st few levels and then found it was training you to further your goals. I am 61 and my Nephew and I played it continuously for hours. It seems to be somewhat addictive. I found myself picking it up every time he laid it down to continue playing...This is a completely fun game and every kid ( even us old kids ) needs to have this fun game.
on May 15, 2014
My 5 year old bought this with his allowance, and he loves it! It took him a little while to figure out some of the harder levels, but he kept at ot and has beaten the final boss more often than I have! There's also a "construction zone" where he can.create his own levels. Overall, we're happy with this game.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.