Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 3DS MARIO GOLF: WORLD TOUR
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Go clubbing around the world with Mario. Tee off as your favorite Mario or Mii character while challenging players online.* Shoot into warp pipes and dodge piranha plants in Mushroom Kingdom areas or take a shot at the nature-themed courses.
The new Castle Club has both naturalistic and Mario-themed courses, a training area to hone your skills, and a pro shop where you can get unlockable gear and outfits. Test your skills in a gauntlet of course challenges, play with friends locally,** or take on players around the world in online real-time tournaments.*
- Play as your Mii character or as your favorite Mario characters.
- Trick out your Mii character and get the edge on your competition with outfits and equipment.
- Use the touch screen and motion sensor to better track and control shots.
- Create and play in online communities with unique tournament rules.*
- Compete in worldwide tournaments online.*
*Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. Learn more at support.nintendo.com.
**Additional systems and games required for multiplayer mode; each sold separately.
Showing 1-8 of 129 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Extremely fun. It's a Mario Golf game so it's bound to be fun.
- Multiplayer. There are many modes to choose from that make multiplayer a blast. You also earn coins and unlock items which is a bonus.
- Many courses and challenges. You can spend a lot of time playing this game and doing all the challenges. There is also a ton of stuff to unlock so all the courses have a high replay value.
- Most of the Castle Club is pointless. There are many places that you can walk around to that serve absolutely no purpose.
- No download play. This is one of the greatest features on the 3DS and I really wish they would have implemented it in this game.
- Some gameplay features that are in Toadstool Tour for Gamecube I wish would have been included here but if you have never played the Gamecube version, you wont be able to tell they are missing.
This game is a ton of fun to play and you can easily spend way too many hours playing it. If you are coming from Toadstool Tour for Gamecube there is a bit of a learning curve because the games play quite a bit differently. There are some cons to this game but not enough to take away a star. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes the Mario Golf series or anyone who just likes golf games in general.
Graphics are great, basically a cleaned up version of what you would have seen on Gamecube, the 3D affects are very good for the game and well suited to this title.
If you have any questions specifically just ask, but its defiantly worth picking up.
Worth picking up if you get it cheap.