Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mario Kart 7
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Format: Video Game|Change

on December 4, 2013
My kids love anything Mario, but I really like playing this as well. The higher levels are very challenging, which I enjoy, and even my 3 year old can beat the lowest level. Great for the whole family!
on May 10, 2014
I rated this game as high as I did, because the gift was for my seven year old nephew. His birthday wasn't until May. He loves the game. I wanted him to have a game that my brothers and I grew up playing as kids. Super Mario Bros is not as violent as most of the games today and I wanted him to have a kid friendly game.

So thank you. He loves it and I'm the best auntie in the world.
on December 31, 2015
Mario Kart 7 is a great game and a fun time wasting game it also has a nice time trail mode that I actually really like also the flying hang glider parts of this game is good also I like Yoshi and the gameplay is good I am still thinking about wanting to get Mario kart 8 at some point I also like this style of game it is simpler than alot of other racing games and the music on the different race tracks is really good and the menu music is good and its is sorta like Mario kart 8. I like Mario Kart 7 also Mario kart ds is good too but Mario kart 7 is great
on May 18, 2013
The Mario Kart series is probably one of the best racing games there are. This one does not disappoint and the 3D adds a new depth to it. Online play is fun as well as with others nearby. This is a must-have game for the 3DS.
on July 16, 2015
Overall cool game. Online play is solid with a good connection, plenty of fun tracks, tons of viable racers and kart combinations. Not a big fan of Blue shells being 99% unavoidable when you're way in the lead, however.
on January 3, 2015
As a big fan of every Mario Kart this game picked up where the Wii's entry had left, pushes the barrier a little further and recovers from the steps back that Mario Kart Wii had taken: you're again able to block incoming red/green shells effectively.

When you feel like you've takes all that the game can offer, go pick up a race over internet and get ready to learn new shortcuts and better ways of taking the next curve :-)
on June 14, 2012
The reason you are thinking about buying this game is because you have liked previous Mario Carts or peer pressure. Both reasons are perfectly okay and you should go ahead and buy it if you have friends to play it with.
CONS:
The online multiplayer is decent but not great there is lag that the game is unable to process sometimes your opponent just appears in front of you.

After Version 1.1 there are edits to exploits that people around the world used but there are still some out there.

PROS:
Fun with friends.
Great 3D graphics.
Good controlls.

OVERALL:

Good buy if you plan to play with friends, the amount of hours you will get for single player is limited but the fun you could have with friends is unlimited and priceless.
on July 19, 2016
This is one DS game I cant live without. Mario cart is another great racing game in the "Mario cart" series. This game has great graphics and packs a lot of detail for such a simple and wonderful game. I have honestly spent over 150 hours on this game and I still get excited as if it was my first time playing it. I love unlocking the different cart pieces and making my own little racing machine. And the playable characters are so much fun. some of them include metal Mario and Wiggler.
on August 20, 2013
Certainly a great addition in the line of great Mario Kart games. The series tends to play it a little safe at times, choosing to not fix what isn't broke rather than experimenting, but I think in a way this is one of the series' biggest strengths. While there may be more exciting or unique party-style racing games out there, this is one of the few that remains fairly well balanced and fun to come back to.
on August 9, 2013
Mario Kart is, by default, an amazing game. I love Mario Kart 7 just like I loved Mario Kart DS. I have put many, many hours into the game. The only problem I have with it is the lack of a Player vs NPC version that allows for random track selection and infinite games (like Mario Kart DS had), but I feel that the online capabilities pretty much even that out. Great game. Highly recommended.