BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Mario Kart DS
Format: Video Game|Change

on October 2, 2017
It‘s a good game for the mario kart series except the controls took a strain on my fingers when I had to hold certain buttons for long periods of time during races.
on September 15, 2015
Finally getting around to reviewing this! It's old generation at this point, but truly a classic for the DS system. What I love about writing this review, is that when I bought it originally it was for me. Now it's been passed down to my kid who is loving this on his 3DS. The gameplay is solid, expected, and fun. The controls are fine for a DS/3DS system and this is just one of those games that should be considered a 'staple' game on any Nintendo platform.
on April 4, 2014
As someone who's time is more Atari 2600 and the original NES I have to say I absolutely loved this game! As someone who has completed the original Mariokart, Gamecube and Wii version I have truly loved playing through this one.... if you play the wii one you will be well prepared for this game... maily that the speed of this is much slower than the Wii, and someone like me can really appreciate that, I think games move much to fast today and only recently did I start gettting back in to video games for that main reason... If you have a DS, this is a must have!! Trust me, even though it doesn't move as fast as home console versions, it is still a true challange, I only beat it as quick as I did b/c I played it as much as I could for 2 weeks... oh, and the missions in this are quite fun also... different, but fun!
on September 2, 2017
My son loves this game. This Mario Kart DS cartridge was purchased to replace a non working one.
on May 9, 2017
Its Mario Kart on a DS....do I have to say more? Its awesome and it looks great on the DS.
on March 1, 2017
Who dosnt want to relive the magic of Mario Kart!!! Item shipped quick and as described.
on August 2, 2011
I never thought I would get into too many DS games, but when I saw my daughter playing this and how much fun it looked, I gave it a try.
I'm familiar with the other Mario Kart games, yet I had never actually played until I played this one, so keep in mind, this is a review from someone who went into playing this game blindly, only knowing the main characters from previous other Mario games.

First, I want to start by saying how surprised I was that I enjoyed a racing game so much. I'm usually more into the platform games and usually "steer" away from any kind of game related to racing, but this one was the exception. It's fun for all ages, and my daughter I had lots of fun playing this together. Figuring out the buttons was simple enough, and making Mario (or your character of choice) race to victory was pretty fun.

The graphics are pretty amazing for a handheld like the DS, and again I was surprised at just how colorful and creative the characters and scenery was. I've seen my daughter play quite a few DS games, but only a few have measured up to the graphics in Mario DS.

My favorite part however, was just having a reason to get to play again with the same characters I grew up playing with. From Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong and Princess Peach (and a few others), I was happy to hear their typical sounds and watch their expressions. This is also a pretty in-depth game in which you can unlock extra tracks, play solo mode or go straight for the Grand Prix. There is enough there to keep you occupied for quite a while.

My daughter to this day still plays Mario DS. In fact she just started a new game, which prompted to write a review on how pleased I am to finally find a game that can be played for years without getting bored. With the prices of games these days, this is definitely a blessing.

I'd recommend Mario DS to just about anyone who likes fun family- friendly games. You just can't go wrong with Mario!
on January 24, 2015
Mario Kart is a long beloved franchise of the Mario brand. This game did not disappoint. It is fun, engaging and easy for younger kids to pick it up. You can play it on your own or against other people. You can play against a second person with only one game but the player without the game is stuck with shy guy and does not have the fun of the different characters, so if you are buying it for siblings, or plan to regularly play it against someone else you will probably want to both have the game so it can reach its full potential. I read the post about the battery and I can say that we have not experienced this problem with the game.
on July 7, 2017
as the game just came out today, and i JUST got it, so all i can say is it looks superb, very nice graphics music etc oh and some cool new power ups, so far this is awsome..so yeah i would buy it if i were you.
on September 21, 2017
A wonderful birthday gift, llus I enjoy playing it also. Its not a difficult games and my7 year old loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.