Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 261 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 607 reviews
on April 25, 2015
Forget Forza, GranTurism or Need For speed. This is the best racing game hands down. You can take a friend along as a gunner riding in your rear. I felt like I was back in Iraq on patrol missions as I launched murderous shells at the other opponents on the track. The sweet sweet feeling of knocking someone off into deep space on rainbow road will never get old.

If you have the room and money, I suggest you buy two or more GameCube systems and multiple displays and play on LAN mode. I'm currently at Four GameCubes, four DD copies, four broadband adapters and 16 controllers for a very amazing night of Double Dash LAND gaming. I'm working towards eight complete GameCube systems and all the necessary accessories to have the most fun out of this game that is possible. I will post pictures of the complete LAN setup at my lake house.
on December 6, 2013
I love Mario Kart: Double Dash.

I dug out my old GameCube the other week and had to find this game!

What I love about this game is it takes a while to get through and has multiple difficulty levels to go through. It has 4 cups (Mushroom, Flower, Star, and Special) and 4 sets of difficulty (50CC, 100CC, 150CC, and Mirror Mode). For Nintendo Gamecube. I play it on the Wii with a wireless gamecube controller.

I loved the characters they came up with for this game. Finally I can play as Boo and an assortment of Baby characters.

The thing that won me over with this game is the ability to play with up to 3 people in a Grand Prix. The best Co-Op mode. 2 people have to double up, but you can win cups and unlock levels with 3 people.

Great for everyone. Families will love this game!
on May 29, 2017
This is a game that combines racing and heavy tactics. Unlike 64, you get a second partner that gives you access to a special weapon. Each character's special weapon is very unique and it provides purposeful team building. Additionally, you have access to several new karts. The game is well built with enough well-rounded characters that you aren't all trying to get the specific ones like in the prior version, but isn't as bland as the Wii version where any character would do. I would recommend this if you still have access to something that can play gamecube games
on January 9, 2016
on November 12, 2013
I bought this from Amazon about a year ago and still play it. This game is great for all ages. I am 22 and in college and still find time and friends who love this game. We have mastered the game. It did take a little longer than we thought. Just when you thought you had all the maps, all of the characters, and all of the karts, you find yourself with a surprise. This came is a ton of fun. I highly recommend it to anyone.
I will say though that this game is much more fun with a least one other person. It's a little boring by yourself. It's a social game in my opinion.

Enjoy the game
on January 4, 2017
I got Mario Kart: Double Dash as gift for my BF, and the game was perfect. The gift shipped/arrived in a timely manner; the game came in it's original case, and it worked perfectly. There weren't any scratches or previous saves, overall it was in perfect using condition. My BF and I would have played with game longer had our dog not locked down/broke our game cube, oh well.
on May 1, 2014
To find this was the steal deal of a lifetime! I have fond memories of playing this with my cousins at our grandmother's house as kids and sadly, that one got lost. All we had was the bonus disc, but it wasn't enough for us, and eventually that disc got too scratched to even be readable by the GameCube :(

Thankfully I can relive those glory days with this! It even has the bonus disc!! I'm super pleased with it, and for the price too! I'm seeing a lot of listings for this game alone, and the prices are astronomical :0 Really glad I got it when I did :) Mine had the inserts too, with the box cover being in wonderful condition. Sooooo happy :D
on May 18, 2017
Best Game Ever.
on August 21, 2012
Double dash is the epitome of Mario Kart racing. This opened up a flood gate of awesome that Nintendo has been trying to match, but in my opinion has been unable to do so.
DD let's you race two people per kart, one driving and one firing off items. This creates a great sense of team work and coordination that I don't even see in shooter games. I highly recommend Mario Kart Double Dash, it plays on the Wii as well as the Gamecube, so don't let that stop you. You will have to buy some GC controllers, which puts this one game at a higher price probably, but it is so worth it in the end. I'd say don't even buy the Wii Mario Kart and just buy Double Dash with a crew of game cube controllers.

Did I mention that Double Dash is awesome?
on September 7, 2016
One of my favorite games, still is! With all of our kids, they took turns racing against each other and crashing or running each other off the road into a fit of screams and tears on the living room floor. Honey and I would play it after the kids went to bed.....with the same reactions LOL

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.