Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Mario Kart Wii
Format: Video Game|Change

on October 3, 2017
Excellent product ,and good price !! my son is crazy about it .. so happy!!
on October 1, 2017
Arrived pretty fast. It is brand new still shrink wrapped. So basically came as described. Can't open it till Christmas though
on October 19, 2017
She loves, loves, loves this game!!
on November 17, 2014
This is a really fun game for my four year old son and me to play together. He isn't very good and the game is fairly difficult for him, but he is learning and still has a blast playing. This game is for Wii so it is not the latest Mariokart which is somewhat upsetting because it seems the new one for Wii U is much better, but that is a comment against the Wii not this game.

The gameplay is easy, there are plenty of tracks and unlockable content, but again small children will have difficulty keeping up with the computer.
on October 12, 2017
Received quickly for my 4 year old grandsons birthday. He loves it
on May 29, 2017
Great
on September 10, 2013
Bought this USED from a third party (some pawn shop) through Amazon.

First I was a little skeptical buying from a pawn shop but I got it for like 5 bucks so I took my chances. Extremely surprised and happy at what I got. Shipped to my house within 4 days, and the game had no scratches or flaws!

Works perfectly fine and just as fun without the steering wheel. Game is a classic and although the formula has not changed, it is still just as fun to play with friends.

If you must have the steering wheel, you can buy it used online for like 5$ - 8$ just Google it.
Husband and I are in our fifties and we really enjoy racing our two, "young-uns" with this video game. Lots of different tracks and races, choices galore! We use the Wii wheels while playing and it makes it much easier to control the steering. All four of us are racing each other at the same time! The kids are getting the game figured out and learning how to do the tricks and other opportunities to show off but they have to help us sometimes know what button to push and when. Me and hubs would have figured it out anyways, but the kids like to help us on our learning curve.

Important note: I tend to get sick after only a few minutes of video games that turn and sway, but I can hang in there for about 4 races before I have to quit. I think with more exposure I will be able to race as long as the kids can (assuming I have the time and nothing else to do....yeah....right) and I quit racing while I can still recover quickly. So, if you tend to get motion sickness like I do, I think if you take this game in bits and pieces you will be able to handle it. I barfed at Six Flags in the Batman area after riding some stupid ride so I can prove I get motion sick real easily.

Just put the disk into your Wii console, and get to racing!

UPDATE: 4.31.12
I have been playing this game a lot with my kids and have become able to race many times without become ill. If there is anything to complain about in this game, it would be that there are too many "bombs" or things to blow you off the track, stop you, or otherwise almost continually interfere with your race. I can see the point in having a few of these obstacles, but I think there are far too many and it leaves you practically at the mercy of the program on how you place at the end of the race and not so much on your racing skills.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.