Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,255 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,411 reviews
on April 5, 2017
Let me start by saying that I have been a huge fan of Mario Kart since the Super Mario Kart game came out for the Super Nintendo. When this game came out on the Wii with steering wheels, I knew that would be a game changer. This is the 2nd copy of this game that we've bought because we play it so much!

It is the perfect game for kids and adults alike. When the kids are playing, they have a great time, but we also have had nights with just adult friends and the game gets much more interesting (and hilariously competitive!). We can play this for hours and have a great time! I love that the game is great for up to 4 players because nobody has to sit out or take turns because there is enough fun to go around!

I am looking forward to many more Mario Kart game nights with my friends and family!
on July 3, 2015
This is pretty much our favorite Wii game. We also play Wii Super Mario, Donkey Kong, and Just Dance... sometimes Wii Sports. That's it. We are not avid video game players but this one gets played almost weekly. It's a lot of fun with four people but you want a big screen TV for that; otherwise everyone has a hard time seeing their player. Lots of fun, great ability to play over and over, the single person adventure is fun and challenging with opportunities to earn extra characters and vehicles.

The only thing I would change is the ability to just click "Play Again" instead of setting up the race over and over again when you have the settings you like.
on April 18, 2017
I couldn't believe this is still full price after all these years, especially as 2 newer systems have come out. After receiving it, the family has played it everyday! It is truly a game the whole family can enjoy. My 4yo gives up his TV time for the day to play this instead. My wife practices after the kids go to bed. I would still highly recommend this game. I searched for used copies, and you only save about $5 buying used, as it is still in demand.
on March 24, 2017
Our family loves this game. It's easy enough that our 5 year-old can play, but entertaining enough that it engages adults too. Our 5 year-old loves unlocking the characters in the game. I recommend picking up some of the steering wheels that are available here or at any game store (used), as they really add to the feel of the game.
on November 8, 2014
I've played every single Mario kart game and loved every single one of them. This is no exception. There isnt anything quite like sitting down a couple of your friends and playing a few rounds and then departing ways as hated adversaries. More so in this game than in others, i find that your place is never safe. I've personally been about to win a race only to be smacked five times in a row by various things and then end up taking sixth place while screaming in rage. It's a fun game, and i enjoy it. If you like mario kart, its a must- have, and i also highly recommend that you get one or two of the wheels for the game - they make driving much easier.
on April 4, 2017
Gift for my just turned 5 year old nephew. He loves playing this game, can't get him away from it. The Wii is such a great console for a kiddo his age, not to mention the games are inexpensive :) I highly recommend this game to any Mario fan.
on January 6, 2017
I am awful at the game but it's still so much fun! Practice makes perfect, right? Who doesn't love tripping someone with banana peels?
on February 9, 2016
We love this game! It is super fun when we have parties or when company comes over they have a bunch of different courses from all the game systems on it which is nice and gives you some childhood flashbacks for sure. Everyone from grandparents to little kids love playing this game at our house!
on March 1, 2017
You can find these games so much cheaper elsewhere, but this is a really fun game for the whole family. Ive played this with my friends sincerely it first came out and I love it, but the price should definitely be taken down some since the Wii U is out now and way more popular. Otherwise, it's a really fun game that will occupy time.
on March 23, 2017
A must have that will never go out of style, I remember the days playing against friends. Had to purchase to keep the memories... and create more