Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,299 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,460 reviews
on May 29, 2013
Perfect game for all ages and anyone that comes over the house can pick it up really easily. My three year old got tired of the other games I had for the wii and I bought this one. He learned how to drive on his second try. He's still not coordinated enough to do everything well but he can complete a race, pick up items and use them. He's used a lot of the tracks and has a preference for some and even found a couple of short cuts on his own that I use now. Mom, dad, and son can play together and have fun since the races are short and it's easy enough to switch out games, cars, and characters. There are a good amount of characters to choose from. I do wish there were a couple more options on game types but this game is still really fun and it's my son's new favorite.
on June 30, 2017
Thanks for the item
on March 29, 2017
I liked the product
on December 30, 2015
Great racing game for the younger player. My 6 and 4 year old both enjoy this game although it took my younger son a bit longer to figure it all out.
on June 12, 2017
As described.
on June 30, 2017
Kids love it, a lot of fun.
on August 13, 2017
too much fun
on March 24, 2017
Careful after playing this game you'll want to shoot each other people on the road.
on June 29, 2013
I purchased this game so my family and I could enjoy a fun time together and can all participate at the same time.. I have to admit that I am not the greatest at this game but as I play I get a little bit better.. I am getting used to steering with the wheel/remote and combining that with all the other action that is taking place along with hitting the boxes for the power ups and avoiding obstacles while trying to stay on the track and follow the course without further set-backs..lol. It can be a bit frustrating at times for me because I continue to crash or get hit with other drivers power ups, but over all it is loads of fun and challenging..I just have to figure out how to unlock the other 4 tracks.
on March 4, 2017
Very Nice

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.