Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 35% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- RPG gameplay in which players work their way through challenges they can level characters up with experience points.
- One featuring Bowser as a playable character, and the other revolving around the microbe-sized Mario, Luigi and Peach.
- Integrated gameplay action which the player toggles between, where Mario and Luigi must solve puzzles and challenges
- DS/DSi integrated gameplay in which players must turn their Nintendo DS/DSiDSi system sideways
- Distinctive Nintendo humor featuring the same hilarious dialogue that has been the hallmark of the Mario & Luigi series.
- Blow into the microphone or tap on the touch screen with the stylus to keep up with the action.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
Top Customer Reviews
- Never boring or repetitive.
- Three different, all amazing battle systems.
- 25-30 hour adventure.
- Great graphics and sound.
- Worth replaying at least two times.
- Unique, unpredictable, epic RPG.
- All-around incredible game.
- A VERY MINOR complaint, the game has lame box art.
Does a very good job getting you into the game, I liked the game so much, it's all I did in my free time until I beat it.
Strictly 2D, but still incredible.
Sounds incredible. Sounds like a Mario game should, but the music is a little less cheery than a typical Mario game.
So many different parts of gameplay, and they all come together perfectly!
The game designers really got creative with this Mario RPG, that's for sure!
Replay Value- 98.5/100
You should replay it at least twice and try to see all the extras it has to offer.
It's not quite as hard as Partners in Time. It seems easy until the final part of the game, where the difficulty goes up significantly.
Bowser's Inside Story comes out to be a near-perfect game, overall, and amazingly surpasses Kirby Superstar Ultra to become the best game on the DS.