Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Players ride across stages together in special vehicles. Players take turns as Captain of the vehicle by hitting Dice Blocks to move the party forward, hoping to land on lucky spaces.
- From Toad Road to Boo's Horror Castle, players will encounter a wide variety of familiar Mario franchise elements in new environments that can be enjoyed solo or with friends.
- In Mario Party 9, each themed stage has a clear destination point but with multiple paths along the way, so no two games will play the same. Every time they play, players can earn Party Points that are used to unlock special items and features.
- Each stage culminates in a Boss Battle. Collectively, players must combine their strength to defeat classic foes such as Bowser and King Boo while still playing competitively to boost their own individual scores.
- Includes 80 outrageous new minigames that find players making pizzas, escaping haunted mansions, and racing snowmobiles. Regions: USA, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Package may vary.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mario Party 9
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The group move is different but adds a nice touch to the game.
-Being able to select what type of games come up is cool
-Controls in all of the mini games are basic enough that my 5 yr old can pick up on them
-Games where you try to come in last are always funny
-"Boss battles" are a lot of fun
-There are no "teams" from the beginning (though I don't really recall Mario Party ever featuring that)
-Wario must cheat if played by an NPC (jk)
-None that are game breaking