Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 15, 2016
I was only expecting the game cartage without its box but when I open it i was greeted by a note. Such an awesome experience.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
I love the mario party games on all systems I wanted to take a shot at the mario party nintendo ds and it's great and all the one that I own does has it's glitches setting down freezes the game up a little and have to turn it off and back on again. It's not a back game I just don't know getting used was a wise idea but could be my system. the dice move quickly and is hard to see till you give the dice a hit. bowser does tend to cheat you a little if you land on a star on the final five frenzy. since your in a group of characters wanting to be the star hero and if they win the board game and you don't, don't count on them winning at the boss battle. It doesn't let you see who won a battle game if you not the one chosen from the battler. they tend to want to improve their own odds of winning but who really doesn't. the mini games are very much fun and more different then a few of the ones I played in past mario party games. like the one against three train one mini game it's simple and fun just pick which side of the train you want to be on and the one chasing you down picks the other if you pick wrong you have to run fast by pushing a few buttons. instead of candy like the wii game mario party 7 has you get hex items. there's always been a three dice and a two dice but some things are very much different. there's no market where you can buy really cool things with your points you have to earn points and then there unlocked. other then that I hope that this review helps in your future game buy
on July 17, 2017
This is my first experience with Mario Party. I love the concept, and when the COM players are taking their turns, it's a good excuse to go to the bathroom or whatever.:) But I am frustrated because I have beaten the first world but cannot get past the plant-the one where you have to drop bombs into it's mouth. I've spent probably an hour a day since I got the game trying to beat it. I even started another game as a different player thinking the character I was using wasn't the right one for the task: Same results. I'm sure I'll get through it but it is driving me crazy!
Otherwise, I love the game. The mini-games are easy but not so easy that you win every one, and it's nice having new games to learn with Mario and friends. I also like that you can practice the games as many times as you want to before you take on the other characters.
on February 8, 2014
I am a 13 year old video-gamer, and have been playing this game since I was 9. IT IS REALLY FUN!! Especially if you have friends or family with a ds. With the multiplayer feature you can play with or against them ( you can only imagine the battling family feud memories I have with this game)!! This game is not quick to finish, very long, but it never gets boring! Extremely fun mini games!

The game is about playing a board game against 3 to 1 opponents. Who ever gets the most stars ( bought or earned ) wins. There are many different games, puzzles, and obstacles. It is also helpful that if your playing against a computer, you can control them to Easy, Normal, Hard, or Expert. Your choice depends on how good you are. It's very helpful because if you work up to being an Expert in the game, you won't be forced to do the same easy stuff over and over. I totally recommend trying against harder opponents. This game is all about challenge. It takes awhile to unlock Expert. All in all, this is extremely fun for months and years of gameplay. I really do recommend it.

Pros:
- never bores
- lasts for years
- multiplayer feature allows you to go against you friends and family's ds
- you can become any character
(I have no idea why it's called MARIO party ds. It should be called EVERYONE party ds, but that's not quite as catchy is it?)

Cons:

NONE! :)

BONUS PRO........ Peach isn't the damsel in distress because you can be any character, you can even use her to defeat Bowser at the end! :)
on May 11, 2017
Mario Party- On the go? It was a good idea, and allowed for Download play-so friends without the cart can play as well. Some good mini games, some poor. Graphics looked bad, even for an Original DS game. Fun with friends (as is any Mario Party), but the handheld games simply don't play as well as the console series Mario Parties.
on November 3, 2014
As a DIE-HARD fan of the "Super Mario Bros" franchise, I've played pretty much every single Mario Bros. game imaginable !
The "Mario Party" games dating back to the very first edition in 1998 to the N64 are among my favorites and the storylines can be quite entertaining ! Mario Party DS is a fun, entertaining game U can play anytime, anywhere.

The Story Modes are simple (play as Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, or Wailuigi) but very challenging when it comes to battling the bosses on each board. The Party Mode, U pick whatever board U want to play and set the number of turns U want ("Bowser's Pinball Machine" can't be played in the Party Mode until after you've defeated Bowser in the Story Mode) and each board features an item shop where U can purchase items to help U along the way.

The mini-games are fun and sometimes challenging and U can actually practice a mini-game so U can get the hang of it.
"Mario Party DS" is a PARTY load of fun right there in the palm of your hand !
on January 24, 2018
I love this game. I've had it before but it got stolen about 8 years ago. So I bought this new one, and, everything worked fine, but when I would start a certain mini-game, the screen would just go black, it would freeze. This happened on both my 2DS and DSi, and it has never happened before. Obviously this game cartridge isn't new, as a new cartridge would never have problems on the first day.
on December 25, 2017
I loved this game as a child, and ordered it once again after years. Is it supposed to glitch and freeze every round I play a mini-game in it? When it does this, I have to turn it off and on again just to play another one mini-game round. What a nuisance. What could be a reason for this? I know my Nintendo DS is not in bad shape.
on May 11, 2017
Such a cool game one of my favorites! I can play this for hours and I like that it's never the same so it keeps u interested :) thumbs up for this game!!
on February 18, 2018
Waiting for a refund. The game came as described however the game itself didn't work right. Waiting for refund. Will update review once recieved
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.