Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,280 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,350 reviews
on February 23, 2011
I was pleased to see the wheels were exact copies of the MarioKart wheel that comes with the game. The slight differences are the white is kind of pearly; which my kids love, and it does not have Wii or Nintendo emblems imprinted anywhere like the before mentioned wheel. This is no reason to pay extra for a authentic wheel, when you can get two for the same price. The Wiimote fits perfectly, and only a perfectionist like me would actually notice the slight differences that I mentioned. I am very pleased with this product and recommend this to anyone wanting the most bang for their buck. They have black too, which I realized after I had ordered, but this is fine. A great product, at a decent price.
on April 15, 2016
I am 43 years old, and not a big gamer, occasionally play on the Wii U with my daughter, maybe a game here and there online. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter to use for Mario Kart on her Wii U, well more like ME to use since she always gets to use the fancy remote with the little joystick thingie. I suck; I can not master the art of using the regular remote sideways, I just can't do it. I'm the one in last place. So, tried out the wheel, and big difference. Now I'm finishing like 5th and 6th place instead of 10th or 12th. As for this specific product, I have nothing to compare it to, but I have not noticed any issues in the past week of using it. Definitely made playing easier and more enjoyable. For the price, and you get two? Definitely worth it IMO.
on January 4, 2016
These wheels are very similar to the Nintendo brand wheels, but you get two for the price of one. They fit my Wii U controllers without issue. The controller's fit nice and snug. They will also fit the old Wii controllers as long as you don't have the MotionPlus adapter installed. The controllers with MotionPlus built-in work fine. You also will not be able to use your silicone protection covers.
review image review image review image
on November 5, 2013
Although they are not named brand they are ALMOST identical. The plastic they use is a bit smoother, the logos are missing (Of course) and it's actually lighter in weight than the name brand wheels. Though it may be lighter it feels and looks just as durable as the name brand ones.

We haven't had any issues with ours and the kids love them!!
on November 8, 2014
If you play any racing games on the wii, and you prefer to play with the motion controls, these are a must-have. They make driving in games like mario kart considerably easier, and they're alot of fun. My friends and I always fight over who gets to use the wheels, so i might have to place an order for two more here soon. The pieces are well built and will last for however long you need them. I'm glad i purchased these.
on April 19, 2016
Having an old-school Nintendo Wii system, it has been difficult finding ways to keep it fresh and current for the kids. However, when getting them the Mario Kart game, this was a great way to Breathe new life into the system for a small amount of money. We have both original and aftermarket generic controllers, and all of them fit into the steering wheel perfectly. One thing to note is that you do need to remove the rubber bumpers from the controllers in order to fit them in the steering wheel.
on December 25, 2014
I bought this 2 piece bundle and got an excellent deal. However, it didn't come with ANY directions or a picture so I had to look up how to use this on the internet. It is very simple but I didn't know what way remote was supposed to go in to play. Anyway- product is fine. Kids LOVE it for playing Mario Kart. However, one of our Wii remotes (A skylander one) is smaller than the original wii remote we had. Be aware that there are some versions of the remote that are too small and when turned upside down they will fall out of the steering wheel. Thankfully, it is still usable but you cannot invert the wheel.
on January 4, 2016
I was a little skeptical ordering something generic when it comes to video game stuff, but these wheels are great! There's no electrical component to the wheel...just pop in your wii remote, and it's good to go. It's basically just a carrying case for the remote that is shaped like a wheel so you get more of the driving experience when playing driving games on the Wii. The remote fit perfectly, and the cut outs and buttons all lined up, so no issues at all!
on June 29, 2017
lacking the wii logo & nintendo logo gives the feeling these are knock-offs. very good knock-offs, as there are no problems with fit issues with a wii remote. button functions well. did have some issues with the wii remote's interaction with the sensor bar when the remote was inserted into the wheel. This caused a lot of frustration so I took a screwdriver and hammer and broke out the small window that is in the wheel. Since then no problems. Overall happy that I have wheels that match my black console but frustrated with the remote interactions.
on March 20, 2013
We have frequent dinner parties and since many of our friends have children (and because I am still essentially a big kid) we have the various consoles.

I picked up a pair of these at Five Below back when I lived in the Northeast and I ordered these for my friends children since they loved ours so much.

Makes it much easier to get used to holding the controller in the correct position to accurately steer, particularly for Wii Noobs. I tended to hold the controller too flat before purchasing these which made my steering sluggish and erratic. Now that I am used to holding the steering wheel in the correct position I don't really need them anymore. Think of these items as training wheels as well as adding a bit more "Realism" when gaming.