Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,283 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,353 reviews
on September 11, 2016
Bought 4 of these so we could all play Mario Kart on our Wii and they work great! Both the original Wii remote and the knockoffs I bought on here fit in the controller and worked great. Highly recommend these Racing Wheels! :D
on January 25, 2016
We have had so much fun playing our favorite racing games (Mario Kart wii) with the kids with these. We got these as part of a family gift for Christmas and we have all had a blast with them. No they are not "Wii" brand named, but they have worked great with our Wii controllers with absolutely no problems.
on April 28, 2015
These things... They suck. Don't buy them. They are defective and I'm guessing that's why they are cheap. The remote sensor window does not allow for communication of the wii mote to the console. You have to remove the remote any time you have to pause or exit mario kart.

I'd love a full refund- I dont have a printer to ship back. Mail me a label!
on December 8, 2014
Great! They work just like the official ones for a fraction of the price. They don't feel or look cheap or flimsy and we have no issues getting the wiimotes in and out - just what we were looking for!
on January 30, 2016
Highly recommend purchasing the generic Mario Kart Racing Wheel from Amazon. They look exactly like the Nintendo Racing Wheel without the Nintendo's name printed on it. Excellent quality and great price. Don't waste your money on the name brand...this will do the job!
on September 12, 2015
I brought these two wii wheels because I wanted my little nephews to stop complaining about how they were using my gear and how they claimed those two were much better master at the mario kart game for the ninetendo wii bah I thought to myself. These two aren't the real nintendo wii brand but works well just the same.
on October 15, 2009
This steering wheel for the Wii is just like the original. The only difference at all is that it doesn't have "Wii" embossed on the back. Other than that, it is just like the Wii wheels, only cheaper.
on June 28, 2015
These have been working well when we play Mario Karts. Even though it's just a lightweight plastic holder for the controller in the shape of a steering wheel, it does somehow make things smoother and easier. Our kids (4, 5, and 8) especially enjoy using them, and I think it helps my youngest hold the controller the correct way.
on September 21, 2016
These work just as well (and look just like) the official Wii wheels - the only difference is that these don't have the brand name printed on the back. We use these all the time with our kids
on July 12, 2014
When I viewed these online, I was a little skeptical, because there aren't adequate pictures to show you how the controller goes into the steering wheel. I ordered on faith, and I'm glad I did. They work awesomely. My 5-year-old son loves them and they enhance his Mario Kart experience quite a bit. They're easy to get the controller in and out and it's a simple design. Love 'em.