Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,275 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,345 reviews
Spot-on reproduction of the Wii wheel... at less than half the price! I pulled the trigger on these while standing in Target contemplating buying a pair of the Wii-branded wheels. I have to credit all the good reviews for pushing me to purchase these instead, so figured I owed it to anyone else shopping to add my 5-star review to the mix.

The wheel grips the Wii-mote perfectly; fits nice and snug into the base. The trigger button placement is also spot-on, not an issue at all. Following the advice of other reviewers, I did remove the bit of tinted plastic window that some said could interfere with the sensor. That was easy enough, just use a small screwdriver to remove five tiny screws. The wheel can then split apart at the seam and you can remove the plastic piece. No need to bust it out with something sharp!

Completely pleased with this purchase; would 100% buy again.
review image review image review image
on February 23, 2011
I was pleased to see the wheels were exact copies of the MarioKart wheel that comes with the game. The slight differences are the white is kind of pearly; which my kids love, and it does not have Wii or Nintendo emblems imprinted anywhere like the before mentioned wheel. This is no reason to pay extra for a authentic wheel, when you can get two for the same price. The Wiimote fits perfectly, and only a perfectionist like me would actually notice the slight differences that I mentioned. I am very pleased with this product and recommend this to anyone wanting the most bang for their buck. They have black too, which I realized after I had ordered, but this is fine. A great product, at a decent price.
on April 15, 2016
I am 43 years old, and not a big gamer, occasionally play on the Wii U with my daughter, maybe a game here and there online. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter to use for Mario Kart on her Wii U, well more like ME to use since she always gets to use the fancy remote with the little joystick thingie. I suck; I can not master the art of using the regular remote sideways, I just can't do it. I'm the one in last place. So, tried out the wheel, and big difference. Now I'm finishing like 5th and 6th place instead of 10th or 12th. As for this specific product, I have nothing to compare it to, but I have not noticed any issues in the past week of using it. Definitely made playing easier and more enjoyable. For the price, and you get two? Definitely worth it IMO.
on January 4, 2016
These wheels are very similar to the Nintendo brand wheels, but you get two for the price of one. They fit my Wii U controllers without issue. The controller's fit nice and snug. They will also fit the old Wii controllers as long as you don't have the MotionPlus adapter installed. The controllers with MotionPlus built-in work fine. You also will not be able to use your silicone protection covers.
review image review image review image
on November 5, 2013
Although they are not named brand they are ALMOST identical. The plastic they use is a bit smoother, the logos are missing (Of course) and it's actually lighter in weight than the name brand wheels. Though it may be lighter it feels and looks just as durable as the name brand ones.

We haven't had any issues with ours and the kids love them!!
on April 6, 2016
These work because you don't want to play Mario Kart without one, but I was a little disappointed that they came in black instead of white.

I bought a black set as well so I was unhappy when I have all 4 black instead of a variety. My daughter and I have applied nail polish to indicate who's is who's.
on November 8, 2014
If you play any racing games on the wii, and you prefer to play with the motion controls, these are a must-have. They make driving in games like mario kart considerably easier, and they're alot of fun. My friends and I always fight over who gets to use the wheels, so i might have to place an order for two more here soon. The pieces are well built and will last for however long you need them. I'm glad i purchased these.
on September 27, 2016
This is the best deal for wii wheels! They all work exactly the same so there isn't any reason to pay more than these wheels! I bought these for mario kart wii so that me and my girlfriend can each have one. The wii remote slips right into and fits well into the wheel. It has room for the wrist strap to fit through the hole so that you can wear your wrist strap while playing as well. If you are looking for 2 wii wheels look no further 2 for 5$ is the best deal you can get!
on April 19, 2016
Having an old-school Nintendo Wii system, it has been difficult finding ways to keep it fresh and current for the kids. However, when getting them the Mario Kart game, this was a great way to Breathe new life into the system for a small amount of money. We have both original and aftermarket generic controllers, and all of them fit into the steering wheel perfectly. One thing to note is that you do need to remove the rubber bumpers from the controllers in order to fit them in the steering wheel.
on December 25, 2014
I bought this 2 piece bundle and got an excellent deal. However, it didn't come with ANY directions or a picture so I had to look up how to use this on the internet. It is very simple but I didn't know what way remote was supposed to go in to play. Anyway- product is fine. Kids LOVE it for playing Mario Kart. However, one of our Wii remotes (A skylander one) is smaller than the original wii remote we had. Be aware that there are some versions of the remote that are too small and when turned upside down they will fall out of the steering wheel. Thankfully, it is still usable but you cannot invert the wheel.