Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon November 15, 2017
Incredibly easy to set up and my kid loves it.

It's the perfect size for my 5-year-old when he's playing Mario Kart.

Holds my Wiimote (with built-in Motion Plus) snugly and securely, but it's super quick and easy to swap out wiimotes, or to use it as a pointer for a moment (the wheel has a little window on the side so that it can still work like a pointer).

The button is shaped just right to properly seat against the rear B button, and everything just works great.
on October 7, 2017
Although these wheels work fine for playing Mario Kart, there's a little plastic window on them that's supposed to allow the Wii Mote to transmit infrared commands to the console while the Wii Mote is still in the wheel; the plastic evidently blocks the infrared because we have to take the Wii Mote out of the wheel to get that to work. Otherwise these are great.
on September 11, 2016
Bought 4 of these so we could all play Mario Kart on our Wii and they work great! Both the original Wii remote and the knockoffs I bought on here fit in the controller and worked great. Highly recommend these Racing Wheels! :D
on January 25, 2016
We have had so much fun playing our favorite racing games (Mario Kart wii) with the kids with these. We got these as part of a family gift for Christmas and we have all had a blast with them. No they are not "Wii" brand named, but they have worked great with our Wii controllers with absolutely no problems.
on December 8, 2014
Great! They work just like the official ones for a fraction of the price. They don't feel or look cheap or flimsy and we have no issues getting the wiimotes in and out - just what we were looking for!
on January 30, 2016
Highly recommend purchasing the generic Mario Kart Racing Wheel from Amazon. They look exactly like the Nintendo Racing Wheel without the Nintendo's name printed on it. Excellent quality and great price. Don't waste your money on the name brand...this will do the job!
Enthusiast: Star Warson September 12, 2015
I brought these two wii wheels because I wanted my little nephews to stop complaining about how they were using my gear and how they claimed those two were much better master at the mario kart game for the ninetendo wii bah I thought to myself. These two aren't the real nintendo wii brand but works well just the same.
on June 28, 2015
These have been working well when we play Mario Karts. Even though it's just a lightweight plastic holder for the controller in the shape of a steering wheel, it does somehow make things smoother and easier. Our kids (4, 5, and 8) especially enjoy using them, and I think it helps my youngest hold the controller the correct way.
on September 21, 2016
These work just as well (and look just like) the official Wii wheels - the only difference is that these don't have the brand name printed on the back. We use these all the time with our kids
on July 12, 2014
When I viewed these online, I was a little skeptical, because there aren't adequate pictures to show you how the controller goes into the steering wheel. I ordered on faith, and I'm glad I did. They work awesomely. My 5-year-old son loves them and they enhance his Mario Kart experience quite a bit. They're easy to get the controller in and out and it's a simple design. Love 'em.