Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on March 12, 2017
great
on January 6, 2011
This is a great game my 5 yr. old & 12 yr. old like this one equally. Beware of bad sellers however, luckily we all have Amazon on our side. I bought one from a seller "MAJIC QWERTY" (BAD SELLER) here on Amazon last Sept. 2010, I held it until Christmas without playing it & it did not work at all. I visited the seller's site & saw that there were many people just like me complaining of bad merchandise. I found out what I had was a pirated copy & even the sticker was a great copy but not authentic on the front of it. I bought another from "Bandit Video" (GREAT SELLER) that worked great, and had great shipping so the kids could finally enjoy their belated Christmas gift in Jan. 201. Amazon, seeing the other really bad reviews of the "BAD" seller, refunded the money even almost 3 months after the purchase! "AMAZON YOU ROCK!" Thank you to all & enjoy the mostly honest sellers knowing they are on your side, (but do check out your stuff earlier than I did)
on March 13, 2014
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games is a mindless romp for the Nintendo DS. LOTS of fun! There are so many characters to choose from in both Mario and Sonic's worlds, which makes it a real hoot to play. The Olympic events are fun and sometimes pretty challenging. This one's good for all ages. I haven't met a Mario game I didn't like, and this one is no exception!
on April 7, 2010
My 5 year old was captivated by the 2010 Winter Olympics! Just after the games he was interested in buying this game with money he had saved. He has been very happy with his purchase. In fact, he loves it so much that I have to limit the time he spends playing it. He has only had a DS four months, but seemed to pick up on how to play this game quickly by running the demo features.
on September 22, 2014
This is an amazing game! By far I love the handheld version just as much as the Wii version! Theres fast racing, fun snowboarding, and amazing events, that just makes you want to keep playing it over and over! Its Humorous with all the noises and excitement going around all the time! Amazing!!!
on June 15, 2016
I love it but, it doesn't scale to well (Or look to good for that matter) on a 3DS XL. Which is to expected. Otherwise this is perfect.
on September 25, 2015
when i shake it, it rattles. it's also corrupted on me a few times. i understand it is an older game, but none of my DS games that i've bought have been like this (admittedly, i bought them at the time of release and at the store). i bought another copy of this from another user, and that was also corrupted, so i feel like this might just be expected from buying games made several years ago and shipping them.
as for the game itself, there's a fun campaign/adventure mode that i really enjoy. olympic games are good when on the wii when you can bring the sports to life, so what makes the mobile olympic games so charming are the characters and quest, and this was a good take on that.
on October 28, 2013
I will admit I didn't think this game would be that great. I only got it because my nephews love Mario and this Mario game happened to be cheap. I'm very glad it turned out to be better than expected. They seem to love it and haven't gotten tired of it yet. :) (Ages 4 and 11 btw)
on April 4, 2017
Good
on January 3, 2017
The game came in very good condition as described. Both the case and cartridge were in great condition as well. Both save files were deleted so the seller was nice enough to do that, so it felt like a brand new game. It plays very well. I love everything about this game. The Adventure mode, party games, etc. Sure, the graphics are outdated, but that is what you would expect from a DS game. Unlike the Wii version, you can change the CPU difficulty setting. The CPU is really good. The only reason I bought this was because I lost my original copy of this several months ago because someone stole it from me. I wanted to get a new copy so bad but the prices were so high. I found a used copy for a very cheap price. Glad I bought this because it looks like my original one I lost. Thank you so much! I am happy with my purchase!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.