Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 16, 2017
Excellent book. Excellent resource
John MacArthur is an great teacher
on July 21, 2015
John MacArthur never lets you down, and the study on Mark is no different.....you learn so much from his teaching, yet he challenges you to think of how the Scripture applies to our lives and our walk with the Lord. Highly recommend any of MacArthur's Bible studies.
on December 1, 2013
The book was a great buy and was in great condition. I'm using this book with my Sunday School class and it has helped us to understand the book of Mark so much better.
on February 10, 2017
I love reading John MacArthur's books. This commentary is great with a bible study or small group!
on September 17, 2015
Great Study. But then it is John MarArthur! He is passionate about the God and His word. The best teacher in my opinion. If you are a serious student of the word you can't go wrong with John!
on June 1, 2015
Love these books been having trouble
Understanding the bible but these books have been life changing i understand the concepts more and love the questions after every chapter
That challenge me to think.
on April 8, 2014
I had expected a more verse to verse breakdown. I was wondering if I brought the right book. I wanted to see more detail.
on September 2, 2014
We used this for a small group study. I really liked the content, as well as the layout of the book. It has inspired some wonderful discussions in our group, and I know we would all use another one of these books.
on September 23, 2016
love the notes and layout of study guide
on April 5, 2014
John MacArthur does a fine job with this commentary. His older material is more desireable than his newer stuff. He has taken to criticizing other Christians who do not hold his view when his view isn't necessarily proven by the Bible. He has done his research for the commentary, however, and I find little fault with it.