Mark-My-Time Red Digital Bookmark and Reading Timer
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.56. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital countdown timer and alarm that alerts readers when they have completed their required reading time
- Digital timer also tracks cumulative time, which stores up to 100 hours of reading time over multiple sessions
- 60 second countdown and count up feature displays the seconds at the one-minute mark to aid in fluency checks
- Accurately track children's required reading times to help take the work out of daily reading homework
- Fun colors and electronic functions encourage kids to make reading a daily habit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
There’s no other product quite like it! Now you can accurately track children’s required reading times to help take the work out of daily reading homework—in 3D!
Named “Best New Product” by BookExpo America its fun colors and electronic functions encourage kids to make reading a daily habit. For parents, it's just a touch of a button, and the electronic timer is set to monitor how long a child reads.
Made of durable polyethylene plastic it’s available in six hot colors - Neon Purple, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Bright Red, Bright Pink and Bright Aqua. With its slim form, it fits neatly between the pages of any book.
At the top is a digital clock that's powered by a replaceable watch battery. Choose to set a countdown timer with alarm that alerts readers when they have completed their required reading time or use the cumulative timer, which stores up to 100 hours of reading time over multiple sessions until the reader chooses to delete it. A 60-second countdown/count up feature displays seconds at the one-minute mark to aid in fluency checks.
Also ideal for timing music practice sessions, timed math fact activities, meetings, homework study sessions, cooking and interval training when exercising.
Parents and teachers from across the country confirm that the mark-my-time digital bookmark is the best and easiest way to monitor reading time and keep kids excited about reading so they'll want to read more.
AGES 5 AND UP | Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 7-3/4"
Compare to similar items
This item Mark-My-Time Red Digital Bookmark and Reading Timer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SUPER SALES||etailz||FIVE Stars||FIVE Stars||FIVE Stars||FIVE Stars|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 8 x 8 in||2.4 x 8.8 x 0.4 in||9.8 x 9.6 x 3.7 in||1 x 9 x 3 in||1 x 9 x 3 in||—|
Top customer reviews
Setting the clock for the first time:
-Press and hold Mode button until all 4 digits blink.
-Press Hrs and Mins to correct time
-Press Mode once to set
Sorry there is no alarm clock function. Alarm (or I should say, beeps) is only for the countdown timer.
- Do not lose the instruction. Setting the clock, or setting the timer may be tricky if you forget how to do it.
- Top heavy and thicker than a regular bookmark
- On setting up the timer, once you make an error by putting a wrong time (if you want 30 minutes but somehow you pressed the hour button), you cannot go backward unless you reset. To reset, you hold the Hour and Min button at the same time for a couple of seconds. Then the timer will go back to zero. Dont worry, it will not reset the clock, just the timer.
I just ordered this one because now that my son is getting more into reading, and he is also in the summer reading program and needs to complete a certain number of hours. He does feel a little motivated as well to see his time accumulating....
The only improvement I could see in the devise is the ability to add or subtract time from the total. For example, if your child read but didn't have the timer around you could add the minutes later. Or, as I am afraid might have happened with my son at this very moment, if your child falls asleep with the timer on it will count minutes that he/she was not actually reading, so you might want to take time off. It would be nice if this feature was available.