Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on June 30, 2017
I've had this for just short of 4 years now, sitting in it all weekend once a month every month, and it's held up perfectly. It's very comfortable to sit in, ad I love rocking in it. I've not noticed any sign of wear and I'm around 220lbs. It's lightweight to carry, though a bit tall for me (5'4") so I usually don't use the provided handles. The side pouch is handy too - I put my 20-ounce tumbler in the one, sometimes my phone in another if I'm expecting a call. The pouches aren't quite big enough for a Kindle or Fire though.

I'm debating getting another one for our recently-enclosed back porch, but I'd like a taller back for relaxing. It doesn't appear they make one like that though.
on June 4, 2011
The box this chair arrived in looked like it had been kicked all the way from the factory to our house. Had tape all over it! The front of the "metal" (?) pieces was badly scratched and I would attribute this to poor packaging! It is lightweight and easy to fold up. It is okay while rocking, but my husband says if you are just sitting still in it that it tends to "tilt you forward" and is not comfortable. I would NOT recommend this for anyone weighing over 240 pounds.
on September 18, 2013
I bought a pair of these after sitting on a friends wooden rocking canvas chair. Hers were twenty+ years old and extremely comfortable. I searched for a wooden version without success, so I decided to give these a try and I am quite pleased. They are comfortable, lightweight and fold up easily. I have only minor comments. Because they are so lightweight they can be blown about in a stiff wind. Secondly, the chair material not being canvas but some man made poly fiber material doesn't dry quickly if let out in the rain. You have to tip them over to allow water to drip off the chairs. This can be an annoyance especially because the black version of the chair can appear dry until you sit on it, however the usefulness and comfort of these chairs out weigh their short comings.
on May 20, 2016
This is a horrible chair. It does NOT rock and is not comfortable at all. In error; the original packaging was thrown away. Otherwise; I would return this chair.
on August 5, 2012
I love my chair. Going to baseball game for my grandson all summer, the chair came in handy. Being a senior sometimes it's hard to get up after sitting down for awhile, and I love the chair for the ease of standing. I love the rocking motion. I recommend the chair for people that go to a lot of their children or grandchildren's sports.
on July 26, 2016
Last fall I bought two of these chairs, they looked good, and were comfortable, I put them in storage for the winter. Last month I took them out to the cabin, and that night I was rocking, when the right side back frame broke in half. I then started using the second chair, being careful , and it broke also, Same place. Don't buy them
on March 21, 2013
This is my second rocker. My first one did not wear out. My sister, who has back problems, liked it so well, I gave it to her. I really like this rocking chair because it fits me and is very stable for a rocker. The back of it supports the back just right. It doesn't recline. It has comfy arm covers, too. It's great for rv'ing. The bad part is everyone tends to grab it. Maybe I should invest in another one.
on December 9, 2015
I really enjoy this rocker , especially while surfing with my electronics , at first didn't believe it was sturdy , but it really was , & light weight . Thank you .
on July 27, 2017
Very comfy. Take it to the park nearly everyday to sit and visit with friends.
on October 15, 2016
I've bought a lot of chairs I'm 72 years old and there's not any chair that's out there that's better than this one

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.