Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 1, 2015
I bought this album back when it first came out. I loved it then, and to this day I still do. I purchased this to replace my stolen original copy. This album has been out of print in the US for years, but the UK version (this CD) is thankfully still around. There are minor differences, but overall it's the same as I remember.
on June 15, 2016
Great album , got it back for a girlfriend in middle school when it came out !! I should have gotten it for me !! Luckily , I found this almost 15 years later in mint condition !!! Booklet and everything , zero scratches . Plus the CD rocks and super funny !!!
on October 8, 2013
I had this cd as a teenager and it was definitely one of my all time favorites. I played it until it wouldn't play anymore. I tried finding this for my iPod and my Android phone, but this particular cd is not offered in the US shop on iTunes and the Google play store didn't have it at all. I was so glad to find it and be able to relive my teen years singing at the top of my lungs and laughing at all of the dialogue between songs. Definitely two thumbs up!!
on August 24, 2013
Wow, now I know why Blink-182's live shows are so popular. They a super funny at their shows. They are very entertaining to listen too. The music is awesome also. I love it how they put in all they hilarious sound bites at the end of the CD. Classic!
on November 28, 2011
This is truly a rare and valuable record for a vinyl collector to collect. I've spent over five years looking for this piece of art and masterpiece. Finally, the seller is able to fulfill my dream at a reasonable price and amazing service. Thanks to the seller.
on December 12, 2010
I had this album when I was going through high school and listened to it literally hundreds of times! The disk sadly became too scratched to listen to any longer so I bought it once again. I love how live music sounds with all of the crowd getting into the same music I enjoy. If you are a Blink fan then pick this item up. Also, the item shipped quickly and I was very happy with the transaction.
on August 3, 2010
Absolutely brilliant. This CD really shines!!

It shows Blink-182's true spirit- their "potty humor" and witty stage banter cracks me up every single time. :D
Their playing is AMAZING live. They sound really really good. I love how when they play live, they play their songs faster. It makes things really exciting.

20/10.

Love you, Blink-182!!!
on August 12, 2010
Awesome CD! I looked for this CD for many years and could not find it. They stopped making it a long time ago and i couldn't find it anywhere, i had givien up til i saw it on here and i bought it imediatley. I had a copy years ago and loved it. Great CD for anyone who was a big fan of blink 182 back in the day. HALARIOUS!
on August 24, 2011
This live cd (with the exception of one song) captures blink at their best as far as musical performances go. Songs come from Cheshire Cat all the way to Enema of the State. For anyone who never had a chance to see Blink during this stage of their career (or even those that did) this is a must have!
on September 16, 2011
This by far is the best live album i have ever listened to. This mainly due to i love blink but also they talk and communicate with the audience that hilarious and crazy making you feel like you are at the show and just listening them like some held a recorder to a speaker.