- Series: California Legacy
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Heyday (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1890771694
- ISBN-13: 978-1890771690
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #698,107 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mark Twain's San Francisco (California Legacy) Paperback – January 1, 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
A California Legacy Book.
About the Author
Bernard Taper is the author of several books, including the acclaimed Balanchine: A Biography and Cellist in Exile: A Portrait of Pablo Casals. Following a stint as a reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle, he worked for many years as a staff writer for the New Yorker. Since 1970 he has also been a professor of journalism at the University of California, Berkeley.