- Series: Probability and Its Applications
- Hardcover: 490 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1995 edition (August 10, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387945474
- ISBN-13: 978-0387945477
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,681,959 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Marked Point Processes on the Real Line: The Dynamical Approach (Probability and Its Applications) 1995th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Chemistry Store
Top resources in chemistry and chemical engineering for students and professionals. Learn more.
"It is obvious that the authors have had fun in writing this book; they want to share their enthusiasm for the subject with a broad readership...The authors are to be congratulated on the final product." (International Statistical Institute short book reviews)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?