- File Size: 3731 KB
- Print Length: 1373 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 26, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01L4T5MJO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,701 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Marked By Werewolves: Packs Of The Pacific Northwest Series, Books 1-3 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So I am not sure how to rate this book as I am between a three and a four. At times it really pulled me in and then at other times I was just like oh okay.
We start the book off with Azia who is a bar owner in Portland. When she is attacked because she just won't bend to the Brotherhoods will like everyone else she finds herself in a situation that has her faking her own death. Her lover Dwight seems shady as heck and didn't seem to care too much on calming her sister down when her sister comes into play. Though we are left with a cliffhanger with Azia and Dwight.
Fast Forward Azia's sister Sera who has come looking into this death of her sister, finds out her sister's secret though while doing that she finds herself in the sights of this Brotherhood. When she teams up with Seth we see the sparks fly between them and this leads to a match that well leads us to the title of the second book Werewolf Baby Daddy. Seth is willing to help Sera but he also wants her to be safe. In this novella we also meet his other alpha half Stephanie. A major fight goes down and we don't know who is truly alive until the next story.
In book three Aiza feels bad on how she was brainwashed and is determined to be close to her sister again. Though while helping the werewolf police with their investigation she finds herself being drawn into the man who is protecting her. Will Aiza allow herself to be happy and fall in what seems to be love? Who knows. I really liked book three as everything comes together and of course we got our h.a.e which was good.
Now there were somethings that bothered me with the book.
1. At times it felt just plan rushed with Aiza and what she was dealing with. Not to mention the sudden rush of attraction between Sera and Seth.
2. The author was not on point with descriptions of things. So when Aiza turned her clothes were shredded, then all of a sudden Dwight lifted up her skirt? Wait how did that happen? You got to be on point with simple things.
3. The sex scenes now mind you they were hot but some how Aiza's scenes seemed more hotter than Sera not sure how that happened.
4. Stephanie so I am not sure about her being an alpha. At times she came off as an alpha but then other times she just was willing to jump into the middle of things without thinking what could happen. Especially the scene with Seth on the lookout for Dwight.
5. There were a couple of misspellings of words. Like pavement was payment and look was luck.
If you like werewolves then I suggest you try this book out. You may enjoy it.
Sera Azia's sister wants to know what happen now she is in the sights of the brotherhood. She meets Seth sparks fly with leaves us with some very entertaining reading. Seth is alpha all the way he know how to take care of a women. He does want to help her but still plans on keeping her safe. Azia is very pulled in to Seth but with the issues with her sister can these two work things out?
This is filled with nonstop action. The author gives a very highly entertaining read that pulls the reader in. You will be left with question after each book but book 3 pulls it all together. These stories flow easy into the next one, keeping your attention and sucking you in with vivid details that the author writes that stick with you.
I thought this was well written, filled with action with wonderful characters you can relate to. It is very easy to fall in love with each character. I think most will enjoy this outstanding series.
Aiza makes a decision that not only affects her life but that of her sister Sera to!. Aiza goes on a motorcycle ride with a brotherhood biker gets has an accident, ends up in as coma, gets turned into a wolf shifter, then finds out she is owned by the brotherhood now!. The wolf Dwight had tricked her now she has to fake her own death. Dwight wanted Aiza's bar she owned plus Aiza. He uses mind control on her only she does not know it. Her sister thinks there is something fishy about Aiza's death so she starts investigating. While looking for answers Sera accidentally hits the Alpha wolf shufter Seth with her car. She helps him then learns he was in town trying to find out what happened to two of his pack. They had disappeared there and both of their searches have one thing in common Dwight!. So the two team up together to try and find their answers!.
You will love this amazing bundle set with its action, suspense, excitement, humor,mystery, and steamy hot romance!. It is a must read bundle set!.
Most recent customer reviews
Aiza owns a bar that is now frequented by a bunch of rough wolves. Dwight the leader or is he?Read more
Claimed by The Wolf Brotherhood:
This is basically just an intro into the characters and storyline.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters