- Series: International Series in Quantitative Marketing (Book 8)
- Hardcover: 382 pages
- Publisher: Kluwer Academic Publishers; 2ND. edition (December 31, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792386353
- ISBN-13: 978-0792386353
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,486,563 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Market Segmentation: Conceptual and Methodological Foundations (International Series in Quantitative Marketing) 2ND. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Michel Wedel (1957) is Professor of Marketing Research at the Department of Economics, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend it, but with reservation for those who are not up to speed in statistical analysis.