- File Size: 2500 KB
- Print Length: 156 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 5, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GHE8EGU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,168,589 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1075 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #2313 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #2611 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
Market Your Book: 30 Day Plan For Fun & Profit Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jeanette provides excellent step by step / day by day instructions. One of the best parts of the book is a detailed Action Tracker checklist with reminders to stop for the day, take a break when the day's activities are done. It totally reduced my stress level. I now have a plan developed by an expert of what to do each day for 30 days.
I'm still not sure marketing is fun as Jeanette believes but at least this has taken away the overwhelm. May I'll get there on my next book.
PS: She talks about evernote....as an organizational too...It was already in use and I am putting her words to wisdom in my evernote to keep my wandering mind on track.