- Hardcover: 116 pages
- Publisher: W Pub Group; 1 edition (November 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1561210234
- ISBN-13: 978-1561210237
- Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 5.8 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,376,878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Marketing Your Ministry: Ten Critical Principles Hardcover – November 1, 1990
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Author
Robert D. Hisrich, Ph.D., and John Pearson have high passion for the important work achieved by faith-based nonprofits and churches. So leveraging their experience over decades of innovative academic and in-the-trenches experiences with for-profits and nonprofits, they wrote this easy-to-read "Marketing 101" novelette for fellow colleagues also serving in-the-trenches.
From the Inside Flap
- "If you have $10,000 to spend, invest $5,000 in researching and understanding your audience.
- You can't be all things to all people.
- Ask people what their real needs are--then listen, listen, listen.
- Don't be the 8th lemonade stand in a row of 9.
- Give people the choice to say "no" to a few options--yet still say "yes."
- One clever direct mail piece does not a marketing plan make. People buy a total package."
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|