Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on August 3, 2013
Little things matter when they're added up and this picture is no different. The entire poster is made up of smaller pictures of Bob Marley or his records to create the image of the bigger Bob Marley.

When this poster arrived I immediately started looking at all the individual pictures before hanging it up on my wall because I am a huge Bob Marley fan and also of Jamaican descent so I've listened to and learned a lot about him throughout the years.
The poster in person looks WAY better than it does online so I definitely recommend.

Also note that the package arrived about a week ahead of schedule for delivery. I received the package within 3-4 days of ordering from this seller.
Thank you Poster Revolution!

-WOW
on April 19, 2017
Excellent!
on September 23, 2015
This poster is amazing . It has great quality and the collage is just wonderful. I just gave it 4 starts cause it took a week and a half to get here and I am impatient lol. It was shipping from Texas which I didn't get. But other than that I recommend it ☺️
on March 25, 2015
Awesome poster! Looks great in person and will be amazing once I frame it. Colors are bold and each tiny image of Marley makes the larger image of him...awesome collage.
on December 13, 2016
My boyfriend fell in love with the poster and the pictures are not grainy but fairly clear!
on December 11, 2012
I bought this poster for my husband. He had one just like this one many years ago when he was a teenager. We received the package very fast. The poster is in excellent condition. Thei packing is very good so the poster does not suffer and damages in the delivery. I need to buy a couple of other posters soon. I would certainly buy from this vendor and Amazon.
on September 14, 2016
Nice Bob Marley poster...Thanks!!!
on March 12, 2014
Love this!! Its huge and its beautifully finished with hundreds of different Bob Marley portraits! It really shows the joy he brought to other people through these pictures. Can't complain about the price either. Jah bless!
on November 30, 2010
was delivered on time and is currently hanging on my door and looks amazing!
also it arrived at exactly 4:20pm which i thought was pretty funny haha
on December 9, 2015
absolutely beautiful and I framed it and gave it to my nephew, he was so excited!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.