Calendula Flower Tea
- MARMARA CALENDULA TEA: Pure Calendula flowers from the Mediterranean with a sweet floral aroma and bright orange hue in a resealable pack. Enjoy Cold or Hot
- QUALITY: Our Calendula Tea is actual pure Calendula flowers. It is more commonly known as a plant in the daisy family.
- FLAVOR and AROMA: Marmara All Natural Calendula Tea has an orange hue and floral taste when brewed. The flowers petals may be left in teapot or cup for added color and flavor. This tea is wonderful for entertaining as its vibrancy of colors makes it a conversation piece.
- BENEFITS: Calendula, is one of the most common herbs used for skin brightening and toning, balancing blood pressure and helping stomach ailments. Calendula is also used in foods for aesthetic and fragrance purposes all throughout the Mediterranean.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Place 2 teaspoons of calendula flowers into 6 ounce cup. Pour boiling water into cup and steep for 10 minutes. Strain and sweeten with honey.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Marmara has all-natural fruit and herbal teas made from nothing but fruits and pure herbs. These teas can be enjoyed hot or cold. Our tea blends are exclusive to our brand and combine all-natural herbs, fruits and flowers to bring out specific qualities of our teas.
- Package Dimensions : 10.9 x 3.4 x 2.4 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : SYNCHKG127162
- UPC : 861496000277
- Manufacturer : Marmara Foods LLC
- ASIN : B016FI1O32
Best Sellers Rank:
#55,861 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1,409 in Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.