Marmot Boy's Glade Glove
Built with the same quality and effectiveness as Marmot's adult Glade Glove, the boy's Glade provides dry warmth and comfort in extreme cold. Built to be ski and snowboard ready, the Glade features a Falcon Grip that is articulated for dexterity and a positive grip on poles. The Glade's advanced DriClime liner constantly pulls moisture away from the skin to reduce clamminess and chills caused by moisture build-up. A MemBrain insert offers waterproof protection while maintaining breathability. Meanwhile, Thermal R Synthetic Spirafil insulation offers durable warmth while the high loft fleece interior lining provides soft comfort. Finally, an internal heater pocket keeps little hands covered for those days when Mother Nature is being extra difficult.
- Marmot Waterproof/Breathable/Windproof MemBrain for wide range comfort
- Advanced DriClime liner pulls moisture away from the skin
- High loft fleece lining
- Thermal R Insulation
- Falcon Grip--articulated for dexterity and ease of grip
- Internal Heater Pocket
- Weight: 4.7 ounces / 133.2 grams
- Main Material: 100% Nylon WR 4.8 oz/yd
- Main Material: 100% Nylon WR 6.8 oz/yd
- Reinforcement Material: Polyurethane 0.7mm
- Insulation Material: Thermal R
- Glove insert Material: MemBrain Glove Insert
|Age||4 to 5||6 to 7||8 to 9||10 to 12||13 to 15|
MemBrain fabric is waterproof and breathable fabric with excellent durability. MemBrain increases comfort by reducing the chilling effect of condensation build-up inside the garment. When used with insulating fabrics, MemBrain protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft Thermal R insulation offers an excellent warmth to weight ratio, resilient loft, and durability.
Marmot Guaranteed For Life:
Since 1974, Marmot has guaranteed every product they’ve made for the life of the product. Marmot believes the best thing for everyone and the environment is to make products that last.