Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

33%
67%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on January 28, 2012
These pull on rain pants are good quality and have the details kids want like snaps and ankle zippers so they can pull the pants on/off over their shoes. The on-line image is inaccurate, because the look baggy, but are quite the opposite. In fact, pay close attention to the sizing, because these pants run narrow and a little bit shorter than I expected. My daughter is a regular size 10 and I went with the Size L which turned out to fit her perfectly. The sizing is the only reason I give these pants four stars instead of five.
on February 18, 2013
We went through one day of steady rain with my son at a recent
cub scout event and he stayed dry the entire day. Fit was good,
not sure about the long term durability, thus the four stars.
Would recommend these pants. Got the pants with the
PreCip jacket that worked well also.
on July 17, 2013
Bought these pants for my son to wear on the Golf course. They have been well tested with plenty of heavy rain recently. My son has remained dry. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question