Marmot Drakon 45L Pack - Dark Granite
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Duffle Style Zippered Access to Main Compartment and Removable Lid with Zippered Pocket and Key Clip
- Storm Collar with Top Compression Strap
- Integrated Vertical Rope Carry System
- Silicone Touch End Points on Webbing, Removable Dynamic Flex Suspension, Removable Waist Belt with Gear Loop and Biner Sleeves
- Hydration Sleeve with Hanging Zippered Pocket
Customers also shopped for
|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Package Height||5.91 x 11.81 x 25.59 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
From summer days at your local crag to backcountry trips up frozen waterfalls, the Drakon 45 Pack from Marmot can do it all. Made from durable high density nylon, this pack can take a beating and come out unscathed. A removable lid covers the wide opening top, which makes loading and unloading simple and easy with multiple internal pockets for smaller items. A full length front zipper grants you access to the heart of your pack so you can stay clean and organized.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Some of the reasons I picked this pack:
Front access zipper - makes it easy to get to things at the bottom without unpacking your whole bag.
Expandable top - when you need a few extra liters of space
Top pocket - fast access to important small items like a first aid kit
Hydration sleeve pocket - I drink a ton of water
Compression straps EVERYWHERE - makes the pack as small as possible no matter what you put in it
Comfortable harness system - comfort is key because you will be wearing this for long periods of time
Side pockets - for bottles of water, tent poles, etc.
The Drakon 45 is a little small for longer trips, but it helps keep me from bringing a lot of things I really don't need.
I would really like a few more pockets or ways to organize.