Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on February 20, 2013
I am a big Marmot fan, but the product description said that this was partially a "wool" hat. But the label on the product itself did NOT have any wool content. It was all synthetic/polyproplyene. Very disappointing that the product description was inaccurate and misleading
on December 13, 2012
Let me start with what this is not.
It's not a knitted/crochet style hat that can be thick and heavy.

It is however very warm and somewhat wind proof due to the tight stitching. The inside of the hat is soft and holds it's place( I have short hair). The hat is long enough to cover my ears and part of my neck. I can slide it down almost over my eyes. Mind you I have an above average sized mellon. I really like it and the price is good enough I'm thinking of getting another one just to keep in the truck.
on December 5, 2016
Great quality marmot hat! My husband has had 3 of these exact hats now and he will never go back to anything else! Lightweight and warm are its best of qualities. it is very durable - as I have washed/dried it on more than many occasions and they always hold up. Marmot is an excellent brand to purchase and you can always count on great quality products!
on November 23, 2016
Best beanie I've ever purchased. Fits snug, stays in place, warm, and looks good. I have "large" hair and a large head so most beanies come off when I'm riding my motorcycle, not this one.
on February 28, 2013
This advertises as having wool...It does NOT. I purchased a REAL Marmot hat (that has wool) before and love it. The are larger than expected and not very warm. Buyer Beware!
on January 2, 2015
I HAD ONE OF THESE AND THIS ONE IS MADE WITH LESS QUALITY THAN THE ONE I BROUGHT FROME THE STORE.
on February 22, 2017
Too tight for my noggin.
on February 21, 2017
Warm and comfortable :)
on February 21, 2017
excellent.
on January 13, 2017
Nice

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.