Marmot Zeus Jacket - Men's Green Lime Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Light Down Proof Fabric
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down - The Best Down Available for Maximum Warmth, Guaranteed Minimum Fill
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Packs into Pocket
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper - Protects Against Drafts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Zeus Jacket Ultra Light Down Proof Fabric 800 Fill Power Goose Down Zippered Hand Pockets Packs into Pocket Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper Elastic Draw Cord Hem Angel-Wing Movement The SPECS Weight: 14.8 oz / 419.6 g Material: 100% Polyester DWR Bantam Ripstop 1.1 oz/yd Center Back Length: 27.25" Fit: Regular
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It weighs almost nothing, and yet keeps me perfectly warm and comfortable. The material is really soft and lightweight, and it breathes just the right amount. The down filling is the perfect amount - not too stuffy or too scarce. The elastic around the wrists is slightly looser than my wrists so it's comfortable while still keeping the jacket on. The zipper is durable and glides easily.
Couldn't be happier with this purchase. All my other jackets are now lonely :)
It came in a super small box and when I opened it the jacket looked like it would in no way keep me warm in a Minnesota winter.
Boy was I wrong......I have worn it many times in temps down to 0F and it has kept me nice and warm.
It's unbelievable what high quality 100% down can do to keep you warm.
It's super light weight also.....almost feels like a wind breaker type jacket.
I'd rank it 5 stars but a bit leery of the longevity of the outer lining.......will report back after more usage and update accordingly.
FOLLOW UP: The replacement sent to me from Marmot had the same problem. Almost no down in the lower baffles on the back. The other version of this (#7202) is excellent as are all my other marmot products.
1) very light weight down jacket
2) packs in it's pocket
4) not squishy sounding like a lot of down jackets
1) It's somewhat small. I normally wear a Large in Columbia products. This fits a little small so I went with the XL. I am very pleased with the fit. It's snug enough to prevent cold air from sneaking in, but large enough I can wear a fleece underneath.
Note: I am 6'1" and sometimes I need a Tall version of a jacket. This Marmot is also a little long so I definitely was fine with the regular (not tall). It hangs just below my belt by about an inch which I think is a good idea for winter hiking.
Most recent customer reviews
2 more words required.