- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B006CWRRKG
- Item model number: 7204-2293-M
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #947,731 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Marmot Men's Zeus Vest
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester DWR Bantam Ripstop 1.1 oz/yd - 100% Polyester DWR 1.8 oz/yd - 800 Fill Goose Down
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem
- Ultralight Down-proof Fabric
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Packs into Pocket
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
When the thermometer plunges, reach for this ultra light vest, packed with high-quality 800 fill power goose down. It’s a great way to stock up on warmth without bulking up your pack, since it fits into its very own pocket! Features include an elastic draw cord hem and cozy hand warmer pockets.
Marmot Zeus Vest
When the thermometer plunges, reach for this ultra light vest from Marmot, packed with high-quality 800 fill power goose down. It’s a great way to stock up on warmth without bulking up your pack, since it fits into its very own pocket. Features include an elastic draw cord hem and cozy hand warmer pockets.
- Ultralight down-proof fabric
- 800 fill power goose down--guaranteed minimum fill of the best down available
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Packs into pocket
- Center back length: 27 inches / 68.6 centimeters
- Overall Weight: 10.1 ounces / 286.3 grams
- Main Material: 100% polyester DWR Bantam Ripstop 1.1 ounce per yard
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester DWR 1.8 ounce per yard
- Insulation Material: 800 Fill Goose Down
Size Guide by Height and Weight
|Weight||5'2" to 5'6"||5'6" to 5'10"||5'10" to 6'2"||6'2" to 6'6"|
|90 to 110 pounds||S|
|110 to 135 pounds||S||M|
|135 to 160 pounds||S to M||M||M to L|
|160 to 195 pounds||M to L||L||L to XL|
|195 to 230 pounds||L||L to XL||XL to XXL|
|230 to 265 pounds||XL to XXL||XXL to XXXL|
About Marmot Down
From the beginning, down has been Marmot’s foremost insulator. Down is the light, fluffy undercoating at the base of the feathers of waterfowl. Down's multi-dimensional structure insulates by creating pockets of still air that retain body heat while remaining highly breathable and comfortable. Pound for pound, high quality down is the most efficient natural insulator there is. No synthetic surpasses the lightweight, compact-ability, and longevity of down.
Marmot Down Quality:
Higher fill power means higher loft, better insulation, lighter weight, and greater durability. Marmot tests all of their down for content, cleanliness, species, and fill power and guarantees minimum fill power for all of their down clothing and sleeping bags.
Geese are raised primarily for food and the down that is derived from them is a by-product of the food industry. Geese are raised on large and small farms and roam free outside on these farms. This is their natural environment. They are not raised indoors in controlled conditions. Geese are grain fed and also have access to local plant life.
Geese are generally harvested after 4 to 9 months for food. Some female geese are kept for breeding stock and are harvested between 1 to 2 years. These are the geese called the “mother birds” that provide the best, most mature down. After the geese have been harvested for food, the down and feathers are removed, washed, dried and then sorted by separating the down and small feathers from the larger, heavier feathers. These processing methods determine the final quality and fill power of the down. Marmot currently buys down primarily from Russia, Poland, and China.
Marmot Guaranteed For Life:
Since 1974, Marmot has guaranteed every product they’ve made for the life of the product. Marmot believes the best thing for everyone and the environment is to make products that last.
Size: Medium | Color: Bright Navy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?