- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Excellent weather protection: Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer performance Nanopro fabric for moderate rain, snow, and wind with a membrane-protecting print that increases wicking
- Full-length side zippers with bonded storm flap for easy layering and complete rain protection
- Elastic waist for a secure, comfortable fit
- Zippered side pockets and back pocket for storing items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The PreCip Men's Rain Jacket features Marmot's comfortable and breathable NanoPro waterproofing technology. NanoPro coating is comprised of densely packed pores small enough to keep water droplets from getting in, but big enough to let water vapor out—providing cool, dry comfort even as your activity level increases. The PreCip also features fully taped seams to prevent leaks, an attached hood that rolls up when not in use, and a Driclime chin guard that protects against scratching when the jacket is fully zipped. If interior heat should begin to build up, simply open the Pitzips—zippered ventilation openings under the arms—to increase air flow. Your arms will retain full mobility through it all, thanks to the built-in Angel-Wing Movement. When the weather lets up, you can stuff the entire jacket into its interior pocket and stash it in your pack.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 21 x 16 x 3 inches; 11.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 41200
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 1, 2014
- Manufacturer : Marmot
- ASIN : B000FDYGOI
- Customer Reviews: