Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marmot Women's Fuzzy Wuzzy Glove, Black, Medium
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change
Price:$32.80+ $11.64 shipping

on July 13, 2011
When I got these gloves, I was happy to see that they fit all my necessary requirements. They were warm on the inside and had a tough outer material. The large size I originally purchased were too big for me, so I returned them and got a medium instead. I wore these gloves all winter long, mostly while walking, when it was in the 20's and 30's. I would also wear them over a pair of silk gloves. They were very comfortable. I do think that if the temps drop below 30, another layer, like the silk, is advisable.
on March 8, 2013
These gloves were NOT fuzzy, not warm, very stiff and thin and the seams were exposed on the inside so you feel them on your hands. These were terrible. I'm so disappointed that marmot of all companies, who should know warmth and winter clothes, failed miserably with these gloves.
on December 23, 2011
I bought these gloves two years ago for a friend... She raved about them, I tried for two years to order more for gifts and a pair for myself. This year I was finally able to find them in stock. They were not as fuzzy wuzzy as the first pair, nor were they comfortable. This time, the inside seams were very stiff and uncomfortable.. the fuzzy wuzzy-ness was lacking as well. I am very disappointed in the change in quality this time. I sent them back. First order was awesome. This year's product left much to be desired.
on February 8, 2014
I literally can't buy gloves. I have very long, thin hands, so men's gloves are way too wide (but usually too short in the fingers). I haven't had a decent pair of gloves in years. These fit. No, they're not the warmest gloves ever but they're better that the cheap spandex/cotton stretch things (or no gloves!) that I've been wearing the past few years after finally deciding I couldn't wear gloves that were too tight anymore. I really wanted them in purple, but they're nowhere to be found, so I took them in black. Perfect.
on February 6, 2014
We are from Florida and only needed something for a vacation. These are very attractive and kept my wife's hands warm. If you are going to be in freezing temps, i'd recommended an inner liner or something else in addition to these.
on January 9, 2013
These gloves LOOK nice and warm, including the fur material around the wrist area. They just aren't very thick. Bought these for my wife. She likes them, but I was expecting something a little warmer from Marmot, and for the price.
on January 30, 2014
I love my Marmot down coat, it is very warm and comfortable I thought gloves would be the same. At cold weather (25 degree F and below ) they are not keeping warmth, hands freeze after 10 minutes outside in the gloves.
on March 10, 2013
I measured my hands and chose the Small/Med according to the chart. Much too big! Although I suppose there's plenty of room for an extra liner in really cold situations. Very comfortable, look nice, and are warm enough for my everyday needs.
on January 9, 2013
Bought them for my wife and she loves them. They are completely waterproof and warm. She has no complaints about them. She read all of the other reviews and does no feel the negative comments are an issue.
on February 23, 2012
The Marmot Women's Fuzzy are very warm, soft inside and the best part is that they are very thin, unlike other also warm but bulky gloves. The only down side is that they are for thin hands. If your hands are a little wide like mine, they feel a little tight, but it is not that bad. I still like them.