- 100% Nylon
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- SUPERIOR WEATHER PROTECTION | Marmot NanoPro waterproof and breathable fabric; 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE | Lightweight women's rain jacket is perfect for hiking, climbing, cycling, and other outdoor activities
- BUILT-IN PITZIPS | Heat-releasing PitZips provide ventilation under arms to regulate body temperature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From planned treks in chilly temperatures to unexpected turns in the weather, we offer the ultimate in protection with cold-weather technologies like Featherless, SpiraFil, and PrimaLoft.
The PreCip Jacket is stylish, value-oriented, full-function rainwear for backcountry and urban travelers alike.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.72 x 12.6 x 1.97 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 46200
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 27, 2015
- Manufacturer : Marmot
- ASIN : B00PGHJMH4
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Didn't hold up to prolonged exposure to continuous rain; it ended up soaking through after maybe an hour or so. Seems to work better for lighter precipitation.
Top reviews from other countries
Only thing to remember is that one really needs the trouser to go with it if out in the rain. Otherwise the water just runs off it and makes your legs wet. But that is just an observation.
Folds up into a small size for putting in backpack for travel.