Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10,528 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,634 reviews
on July 25, 2017
Excellent product, bought it for the wife and she love it. When we travel it let her block out the random hotel noises and she can sleep.
on July 25, 2017
Second one I've purchased for my husband. One for home and one for travel! Works well and eliminatescrunning a fan especially in the winter. Helps him stay asleep!
on July 25, 2017
Would have preferred it to be louder in volume.
on July 25, 2017
Just what I needed to help me sleep. The sound is wonderful and I love the fact that you can set it to a pitch you like.
on July 25, 2017
Bought this to replace a cheaper version we had that broke. This one is louder but without as much vibration on the nightstand. I work night shift and my wife works a normal schedule so it runs for about 15 hrs a day and has been steady without any issues.
on July 24, 2017
Great sound matchine for a nursery. Simple and effective.
on July 24, 2017
Game changer for people with sleeping problems. Unlike other sound machines, this one makes a "shhhhhh" noise. It hides all sounds not in the room and helps me sleep well.
on July 24, 2017
I have used it several times and the results were just what I had wanted.
on July 24, 2017
KEEPS ALL BACKGROUND NOISES AWAY!
on July 24, 2017
We have 3 of these in our house. Love them!