Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2013
This book was very helpful for me to see alot of areas that my husband and I need help in our marriage.. He DID NOT read the book, however when I really thought a rule was one that concerned us, I would read the the chapter to him and he WOULD listen and take it to heart as well... This book has helped me change some amazing areas in marriage that I didnt even realize we needed help in....
on July 7, 2013
I felt like I was getting advice from my favorite therapist. I read this book in one day, and highlighted passages in almost every chapter. I am looking forward to reviewing this book and re-reading it as well. I also read quite a few passages aloud to my husband. Obviously this book resonated for me. I highly recommend it if you are looking for some practical and easy to understand relationship advice.
on June 25, 2017
This is one of the best books I have read on marriage. It is full of common sense approaches to many of the problems married couples face. I strongly recommend it. I first checked it out of the library and liked it so much I wanted my own copy. Now that copy is highlighted through and through
on December 14, 2017
My fiance and I sought couples counseling to find some everyday ways to strength our relationship. Our counselor recommended this book. It is an easy read, especially if done in chunks. The best part is that it offers common sense "fixes" to a lot of problems. Focuses a lot on modifying your own actions, very helpful.
on May 23, 2017
Good book. Good reasonable advise. Easy reading. Author writes with humor
on August 14, 2015
This is a fantastic book. It helps the reader see his or her own behaviour from a new perspective. Half the battle is recognizing the problem. Then, it gives practical and applicable replacement for old behavior. I love that it keeps it real and recognizes a more human relationship outside of textbook psychology. Great read for married couples, those considering it and anyone involved in any relationship whatsoever. In short, it is a good read for everyone.
on June 13, 2017
Great book!!!
on January 4, 2013
this book is great even for improving an already great marriage. was really pleased with the simple breakdown, no non-sense approach, not overwhelming, pretty straightforward advice. very happy with this purchase, have recommended this to countless friends!
on December 5, 2017
Great book to open conversations.
on November 26, 2013
This book is amazing. I read it after during a divorce and it really helped me move past a lot of issues I was dealing with. It showed me how to better communicate with my partner. I've tired hard to apply the principles in this the book in my new relationship and it has made it so much better. Our communication is so much more open because of it. I'd recommend anyone married or single to read this. It will only help your relationships grow.