- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Outskirts Press (September 9, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781478728733
- ISBN-13: 978-1478728733
- ASIN: 1478728736
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,624,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Marriage of True Minds: Experience the World of 18th Century England during the Reign of George III. Paperback – September 9, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
The Marriage of True Minds is L. L. Field's first novel born of a love of 18th century England. She has a B.A. in Political Science and a M.S. in Judicial Administration. Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, she now lives in the Washington, D.C. area and is hard at work on a sequel.