- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1539125181
- ISBN-13: 978-1539125181
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,552,412 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Married to a Ghost Paperback – December 7, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Jennifer Rene Stanton is a native Californian. Born and raised in San Francisco, she currently resides in Los Angeles, California. As a child, she worked with her father in his bakery. Then, at age eighteen, she obtained a position as a legal secretary trainee, which launched her on her lifelong career in the legal field. She and her late husband, John, had a son and a daughter, now grown.