- File Size: 1522 KB
- Publisher: Carina (October 3, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 3, 2016
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JY7HLTM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #162,710 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Price set by seller.
Marry Me Tomorrow: The perfect, feel-good read to curl up with in 2017! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Sam and Emily both go from being lonely people who really have nothing but emotional scars to giving each other everything that they could ever want! It starts out because Emily lied to her Mom and can not tell her the truth! The twists and turns are going to have you laughing and crying!!!
There's so much heart and humor woven into the pages of this book. I laughed. I cried. I laughed some more. (They are, after all, a pretty cheeky bunch.) And, of course, I swooned and "awwww"ed. From the very beginning I knew that I would absolutely love Emily and Sam. They're both damaged goods trying to make the best out of a very awkward situation. Emily's best friend, Lydia, is just the perfect blend of protective and supportive, and her mother Pamela is absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but cast them all into my new favorite hypothetical Hallmark Channel holiday movie as I read. Even the strange guy across the hall, Brian, got cast and I almost never mentally cast minor characters like that.
This is a special book. It tugged at my heart in much the same way Christmas in Connecticut always does (the original with Barbara Stanwyck -- not the travesty remake with Dyan Cannon). I definitely give it five enthusiastic stars and a huge thank you to Carina and NetGalley for making it available to me to read!
I loved the fact that it wasn't an insta-love novel and that the characters are somehow reluctant to see how it could work.
This is my first small review of the year and I'm so happy that the first book I finished was a lovely Christmas novel.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy