Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Mars Veterinary Wisdom Panel 2.5 Breed Identification DNA Test Kit
|Price:||$94.99 & FREE Shipping|
- With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover DNA-based insights that may help you understand your dog's unique appearance, behaviors and wellness needs
- MDR1 testing; Direct testing for the mutant MDR1 gene (multi drug sensitivity); Results can assist in the prevention of serious adverse drug reactions
- Adult weight range prediction to help you make appropriate nutrition and diet choices
- Breed insights to help you provide a better training program, understand behavior
- You will be emailed an official Ancestry Report revealing your dog's a genetic background
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wisdom Panel 2.5 delivers DNA-based insights that can be used to optimize your dog's overall care and training needs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the test goes, it's very simple to do. You will have two swabs to use. One I rubbed pretty vigorously on his cheeks, the other i got a big glob of his saliva in the bristles after rubbing on the other side of his mouth. Seal it up, and send it on its way. Be sure to follow the instructions and do this at a time where your dog hasn't been exposed to toys, food, or other dogs for a few hours. He sleeps in our bedroom, so we did the test first thing in the morning while he was still sleeping. Given our results, I recommend doing this if your able to.
Overall, very happy with the results. Not providing a picture at all, I trust the results given that the identified breeds make sense in terms of his appearance and personality. I was skeptical at first, but am very happy I decided to give this a shot!