Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 527 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 595 reviews
on December 29, 2016
Well this is my first serious grow. Ever!
When I started I only had a couple of seedlings and some cheap $20 lead grow lamp that germinated the seeds pretty well.. then I got 4 clones and had them under the same light and it was definitely not working! So I ordered this mars300 on a Saturday night and since I'm a prime member I got free 1 day shipping on the light and it was at my door step on Sunday morning at 9am!!! I hooked this baby up and within the first 2 days I could see the plants were loving it! Within the first week there was already a ton of new growth sites and they were bushing out and getting a lot taller!! Definitely going to get the mars 600 to add In with this grow so I can space the plants out more, and maybe even add a few more plants to the grow!!
review image
VINE VOICEon November 14, 2016
First time using leds, decided on mars hydro after doing some in depth research and admitting I am not a professional grower and that any difference between this $80 setup and an $800 one would not be important to me. This seemed like the best deal price wise and for the light you get and if you search a bit you will see hundreds of reviews and videos on the performance of this light. I ordered one, used for a month and liked so much that I ordered another one for a 2x4x8. My plants are doing extremely well (as far as I can tell, they have tripled in size in 3 weeks, so in my eyes they are doing fantastic, and that is what matters to me) they seem to be loving the light output , lights arrived quickly ,very well packaged , and quality of lights seem to be good, with two lights going and door closed you can barely here them. I am happy with these leds and plan on buying some more as I upgrade it. Haven't had mine for long enough to speak on longevity, but if they hold up even for a couple of years, I would be happy with them as due to the price point they can be easily replaced.
on February 13, 2017
Just got the light a few days ago for my flowering stage. I'm upgrading from a bunch of curly bulbs. Just a causal grower and man does this thin work I saw a difference very quick. Would buy again for sure
review image
on March 18, 2017
This appears to be working quite well for indoor plant growing. Only time will tell if it a quality product with quality L.E.D.'s. As an update-I am very impressed with this light. It has very good quality for an item manufactured in China. I am normally weary of overseas items but not in this case. I am impressed enough to have purchased a second one for additional grow lighting.
on November 29, 2016
The lights came in quickly and were packaged very nicely. Have been using them for about two weeks now and they work great! These lights are very sturdy and I would be surprised if they don't stand the test of time! They have a nice case with a built in fan that sound similar to a desktop pc. The customer service looks to be on top of it as well. They sent me instructions for use via email. Will update if anything changes with use.
on March 6, 2016
So far so good.
The light is pretty dang bright and seems to do the job very well! (300w).
I'm unable to speak for the longevity of the light, but running at 24/7 for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't seem to be overheating.
My babies are reaching up towards it, loving every minute of it.
4 stars because of the misleading wattage and because the included daisy chains make all 3 I own hang a bit uneven.
on August 22, 2017
Good lights although not as bright white as my other 300s. They have a purplish hue. My clones are responding well to them although I have not flowered with these lights yet. The reason for a star deduction is there is no on/off switch.
on August 20, 2017
Nice little LED light!
I have this over 4 vegging plants and they are loving the light! Perfect for a 1.5square foot area in flower or even a 2square foot for veg. Will be getting two more in the future...one more for my current setup when I have a few more plants in veg...and one for my seedlings. I'm also excited to try them out for flowering in the full Specktrum
on January 21, 2017
Low wattage light but I find it exceptional for vegeing. Very good option to get into led grow lighting at a very affordable price.
on November 29, 2016
This arrived packed so carefully and in perfect condition! Fast shipping as well.

I have not used this light yet, but we plugged it in and it is soooo bright! I'm expecting we will double our little indoor crops with this awesome light!

No need for any other lighting if you are growing inside in a small spot.

Perfect!