Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on May 19, 2017
Oh, I loved Tucker's story! I'm not sure which I liked more his or Tanner's. Thank you for writing and sharing it with me.
on August 11, 2016
As great a read as the durst two bioks. You become completely enamored with the Burnett famiky. Each character is vivid and real. An easy fun read!! Worth every minute of your time!!
on March 12, 2015
This author has captured my reading enjoyment with her humor and exciting human relationships. Since reading about family ties and their important structures I have become closer to my own family.
on August 29, 2015
Tucker the Gunslinger gone Marshal and Sarah the Doc. After some twists of fate and a meddling mother can a 3yr old broke heart be mended? Great story line. Kept you on the she if your seat wanting more. Will the gunslinger learn to love or will the Doc choose to be with a stable man for her 3 yr old son? Got to read it.
on September 4, 2016
Good read
on June 24, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's hard to put down. The characters are brought to life in a realistic way. They are like able Rich with depth, respectable and full of emotion. The writer does a remarkable job of conveying to the reader the depth of each character. The writer develops each scenario and brings it to completion making the reader satisfied. I'm going to read every book in this series.
on June 24, 2014
I enjoyed the last of this series of 3 brothers stubborn enough not to accept that they were in love. Through the strong interference of their mother, after a lot of denial, they finally realized they were deeply in love. .A great read of all 3 books.
on June 13, 2014
I have the same problem with this book. Just like The Outlaw Takes a Bride, this book is also repetitive, It was almost as if the author ran out of things to write so she repeated herself. But again, once you got through the repetitiveness...
on July 3, 2016
Wonderful book and wonderful author!! Love the whole series!!!
on December 4, 2014
I loved every bit of it. I loved how I was written and kept me to wanting for more. The romance was awesome. I recommend it to everyone especially those who enjoys romance stories.