- Get a 30 day FREE trial for Fender Play digital guitar lessons when you buy any acoustic or electric guitar or amp sold and shipped by Amazon.com Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker - 30W 2x12" Guitar Combo Amp
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- "30W output2 - 12"" 25W Celestion Greenback speakersValve rectifierFootswitchable tremolo effect"
- "2 - 12"" 25W Celestion Greenback speakers"
- Valve rectifier
- Footswitchable tremolo effect
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's easy to create the vintage tones of classic rock and blues players when you're playing through the Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker tube combo amplifier. It's a tonally accurate reissue of the legendary JTM45, known for its super-smooth clean tones that get crunchy and overdriven at the touch of your guitar's volume knob. One channel and basic controls are all you need to dial in sweet guitar tones from rock's glory days. This amp ain't for metal - think rich midrange tone, with a present-but-loose low end and gentle high-frequency response. If you want to take the overdrive over the top, put a boost pedal in front of the 1962 Bluesbreaker and let 'er rip. So convince your audience that you've successfully channeled Eric Clapton's tonal spirit - get a Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker tube combo amplifier.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plenty of headroom for my needs. I do not gig, I play at home.
It is not too loud but can be if you want. Because it is lower wattage it breaks up well and packs the marshall crunch I was seeking
Other reviews on other sites list a con as being too heavy. From reports I was prepared to put on weight belt to remove it from the box. It is heavy but it is a 2 x 12. I had no problem carrying it around.
Takes pedals well.
The vibrato/tremolo is a nice feature. One note it toggles on/off using a heavy duty Marshall footswitch which I like as well but that is individual taste.
I highly recommend buying a small patch cable to jump channels ( run both outputs at the same time) the blend of the two channels adds depth to the sound.
Lastly - it is gorgeous. Just look at it.
Chicago Music Exchange is a highly respected vendor in the Chicagland area and they did not disappoint. Amp came with full inspection report. Item shipped UPS and arrived intact. Although I live in the Chicagoland area so the trip was not far.
Oh and if you are buying in Illinois, beware of the sting of the city of Chicago Sales tax of 10.25%. I think it was worth the extra cost to get the amp from a quality outfit such as Chicago Music Exchange.