Marshall Pet Products Tea Tree Ferret Shampoo
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Safe gentle and effective tea tree oil is known to deter flea and ticks
- Specially pH. Balanced gentles natural cleaning system available leaves a fresh clean scent
- Combines the scent of spearmint with tea tree oil to create a refreshing and rejuvenating shampoo for your Ferret
- Leaves your ferrets coat soft and glossy without stripping essential body oils
- Marshall tea tree shampoo
- specially formulated with tea tree oil
- The combination of spearmint and tea tree oil helps to control odor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Marshall tea tree shampoo is specially formulated with tea tree oil an effective remedy for treating flea and tick problems naturally. The combination of spearmint and tea tree oil helps to control odor and enhance your ferrets skin and coat without stripping essential body oils.
Pattern Name: Tea Tree Shampoo | Size: 8 oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My current girl doesn't like it very much, she tries to clean it off her after applying. I rub it in her coat real good though so she gives up after awhile.
Only thing I don't like is the sticky feeling it leaves on your hands, but it does work wonders on the human body as well, it leaves you feeling nice and fresh.